Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jeff Fisher - Perennial loser.

Quote:Since?!?! The guy has had six, SIX, seasons of over 0.500 ball in 21 years as a Head Coach. Dude hasn't had a winning season since 2008. You know, back when Del Rio was in Jacksonville.

I just did a calculation.  He averages 8.3571428571428571428571428571429 wins per season since he won the superbowl.  I'm not sure if you're arguing that he's awesome or that he sucks.  Both, maybe?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think he was very lucky to have Steve McNair as his QB. Fisher overrated and apparently McNair, underrated. 
That and TC's playbook.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I'm far from a tacks fan but I respect the man's career. He's a 10k yard rusher and 27th all time. About 20 spots ahead of our very own MJD and they both played for 8 years.
Yeah he was a strong back and a definite workhorse. But he never got hurt and could take a pounding and dish out punishment.

Other than that I think he was a steady 3 yards a play guy. I mean sheesh, in his best year he averaged 4.1 yards per carry (twice).

Everything else was well below 4 yards per rush.

I'm far from a tacks fan but I do admire Fisher's mustache's career.  Fisher has no muscles in his upper lip, so in order to talk his mustache has to constantly pull upwards to let all the words out.  Without his mustache, people would hear Fisher but wouldn't know it was him who was talking.  Though I'm sure many mustaches do the exact same thing, Fisher's was one of the best.

Quote:I'm far from a tacks fan but I do admire Fisher's mustache's career.  Fisher has no muscles in his upper lip, so in order to talk his mustache has to constantly pull upwards to let all the words out.  Without his mustache, people would hear Fisher but wouldn't know it was him who was talking.  Though I'm sure many mustaches do the exact same thing, Fisher's was one of the best.

I personally hate mustaches that cover the upper lip. So do many deaf people who lipread.

Do you have a mustache?

Quote:I personally hate mustaches that cover the upper lip. So do many deaf people who lipread.

Do you have a mustache?
I have a buttstache.

Quote:I just did a calculation. He averages 8.3571428571428571428571428571429 wins per season since he won the superbowl. I'm not sure if you're arguing that he's awesome or that he sucks. Both, maybe?

I'm not arguing anything. I'm just trying to point out that he was rocking the 8-8 seasons way before his Super Bowl run.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Don't tell wolfie

My dad said....
Huh

The question is will he get there with the rams?

Many bad words removed for the perennial loser.

Quote:The question is will he get there with the Rams?

Many bad words removed for the perennial loser.

LOL No he won't. The Rams need a quarterback.

Quote:I personally hate mustaches that cover the upper lip. So do many deaf people who lipread.

Do you have a mustache?

Some people are meant to have a mustache.  I am not one of them.  So, no.

Quote:I just did a calculation.  He averages 8.3571428571428571428571428571429 wins per season since he won the superbowl.  I'm not sure if you're arguing that he's awesome or that he sucks.  Both, maybe?

When did he win the super bowl?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:When did he win the super bowl?

I think I miscalculated.

Quote:When did he win the super bowl?

Now THAT I'll argue.

Eat it Fisher.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

He probably wont get another opportunity to reach the goal