Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Osweiler to the Browns

Wow, what a mess.

They gave them the QB and a 2nd. In return for a 4th!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That is so funny.   Brock Osweiler and a 2nd round pick for a 4th round pick in return. 

It's to free up cap space...

Quote:It's to free up cap space...
Whatever it is, they gave up a 2nd to get rid of the dude. I love it

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Texans got out jail!   This was Brilliant.   Giving up a 2nd in 2018 is nothing.   They move up to have an extra 4th this year.   Gain $10million in cap.   Now.....when the Cowboys release Romo (Texans wont trade for Romo), they are waiting with OPEN arms.

At least they can admit a mistake.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

plus....the Texans will get a 3rd rounder in 2018 because Bouye signed with the Jags.   

PFT now reporting that Browns will cut or trade Brock. Lol.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Now they'll sign Romo tomorrow or trade for him. I don't see him going to Denver when you'd think Houston makes more sense for two reasons:

1. It's right down the street from Dallas. That's easier on his family and the tinhorns have been able to creep into the play-offs with piss poor QB play for the last three or four years. 

&

2. The AFC South is far weaker and much more up for grabs compared to the rising AFC West where they had three teams fighting for two play-off spots down the stretch. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Rick Smith is bulletproof.

If the Browns cut Osweiller, maybe we can sign him? I think he has more upside that Bortles. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Quote:Texans got out jail!   This was Brilliant.   Giving up a 2nd in 2018 is nothing.   They move up to have an extra 4th this year.   Gain $10million in cap.   Now.....when the Cowboys release Romo (Texans wont trade for Romo), they are waiting with OPEN arms.
I wish the jags took this trade from you guys. 2nd round picks may be nothing to you, but they have been some of the Jags best players (MJD, AR15, Mathis).

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:If the Browns cut Osweiller, maybe we can sign him? I think he has more upside that Bortles. 
No, just no.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2017, 07:01 AM by SeldomRite.)

Last year the great part about signing him is that they said he was just money and not a draft pick.

Welp