Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns Thread***

[Image: willll.0.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I've experienced countless brutal losses as a Lions fan over the years, including Will Hill have a game turning interception for a TD two years ago when he was with the Giants. But never in the manner that the Browns lost this game to the Ravens. Right now, it's hard to envision Ray Farmer and Mike Pettine being retained for the 2016 season.  

I doubt one crazy play will cost them their jobs. Very few blocked field goal attempts end that way.

A thread topic worth starting is "Craziest plays you ever saw." There have certainly been a bunch of them.

Quote:I doubt one crazy play will cost them their jobs. Very few blocked field goal attempts end that way.

A thread topic worth starting is "Craziest plays you ever saw." There have certainly been a bunch of them.

My favorite craziest play is when the saints did their laterals to score the tying td, then missed the pat and lost to our jags.

Quote:My favorite craziest play is when the saints did their laterals to score the tying td, then missed the pat and lost to our jags.

I liked that one too. Time to start that thread now.

Quote:Johnny Football did not have to make a bad decision. He wanted to without awareness of the consequence.

I am sure there have been worse MNF games, but few people want to watch teams that will get top 10 draft picks next year.

Yes, Johhny Football had to make a bad decision. It was his destiny to do so at that particular time and date.

When it is your destiny to do something, or for something to happen, it is going to happen whether you want it to or not.

Destiny will not be denied.

When it is destined to happen, it will happen.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:It's shaping up to be a decent game. I have a feeling we'll get a Monday Night game at home next year. Either the Vikings or Raiders I would guess, Bortles vs Bridgewater or Bortles vs Carr.

Actually, considering the fact that it was a MNF game between two teams, both with a worse record then the Jags, it did turn out to be a pretty entertaining game.

Wow, what an incredible ending. Only the Browns could lose that way.

Quote:Actually, considering the fact that it was a MNF game between two teams, both with a worse record then the Jags, it did turn out to be a pretty entertaining game.

Wow, what an incredible ending. Only the Browns could lose that way.

LOL Bad teams find ways to lose. I wish Justin Tucker could get a FGA blocked.

I was screaming at the Browns to push Will Hill out of bounds.

Anybody see this?

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/1/98...blown-call

That brings up memories of our kick being made possible by Elvis Dumervil. Are officials for or against the Ravens this year?

Quote:I doubt one crazy play will cost them their jobs. Very few blocked field goal attempts end that way.

On top of everything else that has transpired with the Browns since their late season collapse last season,   the chances of the key football people in Cleveland being retained in 2016 doesn't look likely.    That much more when considering what led up to the blocked FG last night.   Poor clock management comes to mind immediately.   Browns Owner Jimmy Haslam isn't exactly known for his patience.  

Quote:On top of everything else that has transpired with the Browns since their late season collapse last season, the chances of the key football people in Cleveland being retained in 2016 doesn't look likely. That much more when considering what led up to the blocked FG last night. Poor clock management comes to mind immediately. Browns Owner Jimmy Haslam isn't exactly known for his patience.  

The clock management was unbelievable. With less than a minute left you ALWAYS run out of bounds to stop the clock. And the quarterback SLID to stay inbounds? That is beyond ridiculous. And there was no attempt to hurry up either.

Quote:The clock management was unbelievable. With less than a minute left you ALWAYS run out of bounds to stop the clock. And the quarterback SLID to stay inbounds? That is beyond ridiculous. And there was no attempt to hurry up either.

The lack of hurry up certainly got my attention.  That could easily have cost them the game against arguably their number # 1 rival.   

Quote:The lack of hurry up certainly got my attention. That could easily have cost them the game against arguably their number # 1 rival.   

It cost them a lot of yards to make the FG attempt easier. Were they expecting a rookie kicker to make it from 51 out?

Quote:It cost them a lot of yards to make the FG attempt easier. Were they expecting a rookie kicker to make it from 51 out?

Some rookie kickers can make a 51 yard FG in their sleep.    Not the Browns kicker, who hasn't demonstrated much range,  relatively speaking.  

Blair Walsh was a kicking machine on 50 + yard FGs as a rookie for the Vikings a few seasons back.