Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sooooo...is this terrorism? - merged

Quote:High Profile cases often go to certain lawyers anyway.  

In Virginia a child kidnapper and possibly killer (they never found the body sadly) and John Allen Muhammed both had the same lawyer.  I'm sure there's some lawyers who wouldn't want to take those cases.  Either because they felt they couldn't handle them, or their families might not want them to.  
My understanding is that if you're a public defender, you get no say in the matter. If a case is assigned to you, you take it, period.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Get em' Eric. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

This seems relevant.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/12/17/hila...-truthers/

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:This seems relevant.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://thefederalist.com/2015/12/17/hilarious-blacksmith-uses-science-to-shut-down-insane-fire-cant-melt-steel-911-truthers/'>http://thefederalist.com/2015/12/17/hilarious-blacksmith-uses-science-to-shut-down-insane-fire-cant-melt-steel-911-truthers/</a>

He's burning steel 300 degrees hotter than jet fuel burns for an untold amount of time that's one of the worse demonstrations I've seen in an attempt to prove why the buildings collapsed from top end collisions.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:He's burning steel 300 degrees hotter than jet fuel burns for an untold amount of time that's one of the worse demonstrations I've seen in an attempt to prove why the buildings collapsed from top end collisions.

Yeah, we all know that GWB personally pushed the plunger on the 6 tons of C4 Dick Cheney planted around the girders of the WTC.

It's sad that people really believe this kind of stuff.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Yeah, we all know that GWB personally pushed the plunger on the 6 tons of C4 [BAD WORD REMOVED] Cheney planted around the girders of the WTC.

I was skeptical of the conspiracy theories myself, until you brought [BAD WORD REMOVED] Cheney into it.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Dick Cheney

Even the damn message board is overly PC..

Congrats Admins..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Yeah, we all know that GWB personally pushed the plunger on the 6 tons of C4 [BAD WORD REMOVED] Cheney planted around the girders of the WTC.

Didn't say that, nor do I believe that. I'm just pointing out the facts as I know them and how the video you linked doesn't do anything to change them.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Didn't say that, nor do I believe that. I'm just pointing out the facts as I know them and how the video you linked doesn't do anything to change them.

Yes it does. The argument that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel is and always has been an obfuscation of the reality that it does burn hot enough to cause a building collapse. The steel doesn't have to melt so that whole argument is misdirection.

It's just as crazy as believing this was a false flag operation, or Sandy Hook was a false flag tbh.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] Cheney

Even the damn message board is overly PC..

Congrats Admins..
Really! Its backwards...Cheney should be the piss

Blakes Life Matters

Quote:It's just as crazy as believing this was a false flag operation, or Sandy Hook was a false flag tbh.

I didn't make a web site or video about this one and don't believe Sandy Hook was.