Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Thanksgiving Day Football Thread***

Quote:Lions - obviously

Cowboys

Bears

The Lions surprised me today. Despite how bad the Eagles played Sunday, I was not expecting them to get blown out again.

If the Cowboys win, it will have to be in comeback fashion. They can't hold an early lead.

Why should the Bears win on an emotional night in Green Bay?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The Lions surprised me today. Despite how bad the Eagles played Sunday, I was not expecting them to get blown out again.

If the Cowboys win, it will have to be in comeback fashion. They can't hold an early lead.

have you not noticed the nfl? every team has a bullcrap point swing and no one holds a 17 point lead.

the Packers offensive line is banged up,the cornerbacks are banged up. Its thanksgiving...the fans will be happy about Favre and those 2 things will cancel out the loss for them when they beat Detroit next week anyway and people will think the nfc north is the strongest division

Quote:Again, reality does not match mathematics. The Cowboys are winless without Tony Romo, which means they have to win out and hope the Giants lose out.

The Cowboys are only 2 games back form the Giants, with 6 games left to play.

NYG 5-5

DAL 3-7

There is a very real chance the Cowboys can win that division.

Both the Giants and Cowboys remaining schedules are similar (a couple tough games, and 3-4 easier games). The Giants may have it a little tougher though,, we'll see.

Only 2 games back is not enough to concede to the Giants.

Well up for this game

Best thing about thanksgiving

Watchable football over here

Quote:Well up for this game

Best thing about thanksgiving

Watchable football over here

football is entertainment. Dont be upset after the Panthers lose

Quote:football is entertainment. Dont be upset after the Panthers lose

By watchable I meant earlier than 2am on a work day but sure I'll cry for cam

Quote:The Lions surprised me today. Despite how bad the Eagles played Sunday, I was not expecting them to get blown out again.

how can the lions surprise you when its obvious as soon as the words "Sanchez is Starting" for eagles is announced. You immediately pick Lions after that

Quote:By watchable I meant earlier than 2am on a work day but sure I'll cry for cam
oh

2 romo pick sixes! Bahaha! Just retire dude. You're done.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Romo is having a nightmare!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Back to back picks and 2 for TDs. Romo stinking it up on Turkey Day lol.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

2 picks in 2 plays by Luke! Haha. I love it. I hate Dallas so much especially living so close to it.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Seems to be blowout day

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 07:07 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:How can the lions surprise you when its obvious as soon as the words "Sanchez is Starting" for eagles is announced. You immediately pick Lions after that.

What surprised me was the score. I did not expect a blowout in Detroit.

Quote:Back to back picks and 2 for TDs. Romo stinking it up on Turkey Day lol.

I'm loving it! Did you see the graphic that said Carolina's defense had more yards than Tony Romo? LOL. I am thankful for Luke Keuchly.

Before kickoff, my main concern was the Dallas offense. Now I am seeing the Cowboys playing better on defense.

Quote:Seems to be blowout day

Not really. Carolina could not get in the end zone on offense.

Its still a blowout...
No Fun

As long as neither the cowboy's offense or defense can get in the end zone, it's a blowout.

Panthers score a td here come on.
No Fun

What a dumb play by 31.
No Fun

Am I the only one who likes the fact that Cam Newton gives away TD footballs to the fan kids in the stands?
Jaguars Fundamentalist