Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Myers went from zero to hero (merged)

Maybe we should just kick from 50+ with him, and sign a short range FG kicker.

Dude just saved his job with that kick.
No commercial messages in sigs

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We need a guy to kick from inside the 30 and Meyers can kick the long ones. Guy is money from 50+.

Myers needs a handshake for the win, and then be told to pack his bags.

Wow this guy has been so unreliable but nails a 53 yarder for the win. HE has redeemed himself and won me some money
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Can make a 53 yards game winning kick, but can't make an extra point

Great for him, glad he was able to pull it off. He still doesn't belong in the NFL

Quote:actually you do, you said we lost 2 games on him and this game wasnt even over. You are one of those fans that leave before the game is over
Actually not, Kelly.

I was referring to this game as the unknown outcome by saying "at least" in my initial post.

Strong reading comprehension, Billy Bob.

Credit where credit is due.... redeemed.

I suppose I'll happily keep the clutch guy, hoping he develops consistency.

Jaguars win 22-20!!!! Myers has got to going to Jacksonville, Florida!!!!

The move to the hash has helped his XP attempts. The 20 yarders still need work though.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Needs consistency. He keeps showing he has the leg. Especially after that last one, I really think there's no other expansion than that it's in his head.

Quote:Great for him, glad he was able to pull it off. He still doesn't belong in the NFL
Yeah, pretty much.

That was an amazing finish and I'm glad he made it, BUT the dude has no business in the NFL.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

when he came on the field for that last play, I actually felt a little sorry for the young man. It takes guts to stand out there knowing that you're already the butt of many jokes, but to also be in that situation.... and then come through... wow. Congrats Jason Myers. That's the life of a kicker, I guess; you're either a goat or a hero and little in between.

That was the most clutch kick ever. He was as good as shown the door if he missed that.

'02

Quote:Actually not, Kelly.

I was referring to this game as the unknown outcome by saying "at least" in my initial post.

Strong reading comprehension, Billy Bob.
Haha, just admit your thread was a bit premature!!!  If you take away the Colts game, Myers actually has had a pretty good season and hes a rookie.  2 game winners, 1 from 58 and the other from 53.  He just needs to be more consistent on the short kicks and extra points. 

Its a weird relationship with the fans Myers is building for himself.

Quote:That was the most clutch kick ever. He was as good as shown the door if he missed that.
Yeah, he still has 7 games to prove he is the guy for next year.

Quote:Its a weird relationship with the fans Myers is building for himself.
One that does not seem sustainable...

You CAN'T miss the automatic kicks in this league...

No... He didn't. I'm happy he made the kick, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a terrible kicker.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance