Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Explosion-Hostage situation in Paris

Screw diplomacy. Screw it. Nuke those pond scum back into a pool of primordial goo.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You know who is behind it.

Can't say it though, it will get your posts deleted. Its like the Mizzou campus around here. We need our safe spaces.

Quote:Screw diplomacy. Screw it. Nuke those pond scum back into a pool of primordial goo.

I'm close.

Quote:Can't say it though, it will get your posts deleted. Its like the Mizzou campus around here. We need our safe spaces.

Is it ISIS or Muslims we can't say?

Quote:Can't say it though, it will get your posts deleted. Its like the Mizzou campus around here. We need our safe spaces.
Anyone who believes that their opinions, faith, outlook on life, pent-up rage, mommy issues, daddy issues, history of being bullied as a child, propensity for hangnails, whatever, entitles them to take the life of another human being deserves to die a slow, agonizing, painful, private death with no fanfare, no grandstanding and no virgins at the end of the tunnel.

Yes, this is the perfect time and place to complain about Mizzou. Trump levels of class.

Quote:Is it ISIS or Muslims we can't say?

Neither

Quote:Yes, this is the perfect time and place to complain about Mizzou. Trump levels of class.

Not complaining about Mizzou, simply making a comparison since I had a post deleted a few moments earlier for mentioning Islam. Jeez...

Rules are clear: No religious discussion. 

Apparently someone said, "For Syria!" before the stuff hit the fan in the theater. 

Quote:Apparently someone said, "For Syria!" before the stuff hit the fan in the theater. 

Yep, and screamed "Allah Akbar".

Regardless of ethnicity or religion (whichever shoe fits here) I hope France has no mercy on who is behind this. They've deployed over 1,500 troops, some of whom are special forces, to deal with this. Not sure how that will play out. I'm curious to know if they'll enact martial law. 

Quote:Regardless of ethnicity or religion (whichever shoe fits here) I hope France has no mercy on who is behind this. They've deployed over 1,500 troops, some of whom are special forces, to deal with this. Not sure how that will play out. I'm curious to know if they'll enact martial law. 

They already closed the borders and enacted a curfew. It may be the next step, but I don't think they will unless there is another attack.

Quote:Regardless of ethnicity or religion (whichever shoe fits here) I hope France has no mercy on who is behind this. They've deployed over 1,500 troops, some of whom are special forces, to deal with this. Not sure how that will play out. I'm curious to know if they'll enact martial law. 
I think we're rapidly approaching time for a Sherman-esque clean sweep. If you've got credible ties to ISIS, you're marked for death. If there's so much as an ISIS flag on your porch, there need to be US/EU soldiers on your doorstep. Wiping out ISIS won't magically solve things in the Middle East, but it wouldn't hurt either.

Quote:They already closed the borders and enacted a curfew. It may be the next step, but I don't think they will unless there is another attack.

Declaring a state of emergency allows them to do pretty much whatever they want so no need for martial law.

They're reporting over 140+ fatalities now. That number's expected to rise. The entire country is on lockdown.

Quote:I think we're rapidly approaching time for a Sherman-esque clean sweep. If you've got credible ties to ISIS, you're marked for death. If there's so much as an ISIS flag on your porch, there need to be US/EU soldiers on your doorstep. Wiping out ISIS won't magically solve things in the Middle East, but it wouldn't hurt either.
I saw a headline for a story earlier today but wasn't in a place to read it that said anyone leaving the US to fight with ISIS should automatically lose their citizenship and I agree. Any ties to ISIS or al Quaida, etc., and you should lose any privilege this country offers you. And that goes for any country. 

JMHO

No words I just got off turned on the radio and was listening on my drive home. Gives me pause going back out in large gatherings again, especially when the jihad sites are saying American blood is next.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I think we're rapidly approaching time for a Sherman-esque clean sweep. If you've got credible ties to ISIS, you're marked for death. If there's so much as an ISIS flag on your porch, there need to be US/EU soldiers on your doorstep. Wiping out ISIS won't magically solve things in the Middle East, but it wouldn't hurt either.

Even my non-intervention avoid war at all cost had had enough. I'm not for nation building but damn I'm down for some ground leveling at this point. Make all associations with ISIS an act of treason and deal with them accordingly.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Even my non-intervention avoid war at all cost had had enough. I'm not for nation building but damn I'm down for some ground leveling at this point. Make all associations with ISIS an act of treason and deal with them accordingly.
I consider myself anti war. Only when its absolutely necessary. It seems to be necessary.