Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship

Quote:Like our current POTUS/former community organizer who does so well at it. /sarcasm
Obama had a Senate term under his belt, and foreign policy hasn't exactly been the cornerstone of his Presidency. The fact that Ben Carson's foreign policy experience is limited to vacations doesn't lead you to believe he'd be even worse in the foreign policy arena than Obama?

Quote:Like I said it'd be bunker time real fast.
If it comes down to it, can my wife and our two dogs join you? We're clean, we provide our own meals, and we'll pay our rent in dirty jokes since money will be useless in a post-Carspocalyptic society.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Obama had a Senate term under his belt, and foreign policy hasn't exactly been the cornerstone of his Presidency. The fact that Ben Carson's foreign policy experience is limited to vacations doesn't lead you to believe he'd be even worse in the foreign policy arena than Obama?

If it comes down to it, can my wife and our two dogs join you? We're clean, we provide our own meals, and we'll pay our rent in dirty jokes since money will be useless in a post-Carspocalyptic society.

hmmmm I have a long list of applicants but you're near the top no worries.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Eric, it might be "bunker time" with the majority of these candidates from both sides....

Quote:Eric, it might be "bunker time" with the majority of these candidates from both sides....

wayyyyy ahead of ya boss

Quote:hmmmm I have a long list of applicants but you're near the top no worries.
I have Pappy Van Winkle's...

Quote:I have Pappy Van Winkle's...

Your in bribery especial bribery with alcohol is encouraged in this new world

Quote:Real time objective decision making

Man, I hope you don't actually believe that. 

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Hmm I am not sure. Black or white, he has a lot of accomplishments and an impressive story (if true). He also comes off as a real nice, honest, and intelligent* guy on television. Experience doesn't matter to evangelical voters, so a good portion of the Republican constituency are able to look past his policies and blunders and just vote for him because he is a good Christian man. Same thing last year with Santorum. I don't think race matters in this one.

I agree - and the grandmothers love him. "He's such a good boy."

We live in an age of celebrity. If you can reach the level of being famous for being famous you can try anything - even running for President. Ben Carson has reached Bieber or Kardashian level, it doesn't matter too much what he says, as long as he remains Gentle Ben.

I'm surprised no one has been cynical enough to say that this is all a set up - poor Ben being attacked by the evil Main Stream Media. Can only help.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Now the Wall Street Journal has done an article.

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/ben-car...NzgwMTcxWj

Quote:Obama had a Senate term under his belt, and foreign policy hasn't exactly been the cornerstone of his Presidency. The fact that Ben Carson's foreign policy experience is limited to vacations doesn't lead you to believe he'd be even worse in the foreign policy arena than Obama?

If experience was the biggest indicator of success, then you would see a marked improvement in our execution of Foreign Policy as time progresses under the Obama administration.  Instead what you see is a marked decline as the World Burns.  Why?  Because its not about him being inexperienced, its about a flawed philosophy.  

that would be excusable if this was the first time certain circumstances occurred, but there are just two problems with that.  1.) History teaches us that surrender withdrawal and appeasement are tools to advance your enemies national interest and not your own, and 2.) in order to execute his philosophy He's had to override generals, analysts and military commanders with centuries worth of experience in order to implement flawed policies.  

Everything that we knew about Obama suggested that he would put politics above results and that's the 7 year debacle that we are stuck in now.  Everything that we know about Ben Carson is that he succeeds and adapts to any and all environments that he has been cast into and makes calculated decisions based on fact, not rigid ideology.  

Quote:Now the Wall Street Journal has done an article.

I still find it amazing how people are assigning the term "Key to his story" meaningless anecdotes that no one had heard of until now.  

It's not like he was harboring a known sex predator and then publicly shamming any new woman that came forward (and then 20 years later going on a campaign about how all victims of abuse should be believed).  

Quote:Man, I hope you don't actually believe that. 

If you have a problem with anything that i say and actually want to take the time to have a conversation i am here all week.  

Quote:I agree - and the grandmothers love him. "He's such a good boy."

We live in an age of celebrity. If you can reach the level of being famous for being famous you can try anything - even running for President. Ben Carson has reached Bieber or Kardashian level, it doesn't matter too much what he says, as long as he remains Gentle Ben.

I'm surprised no one has been cynical enough to say that this is all a set up - poor Ben being attacked by the evil Main Stream Media. Can only help.

This is, hands down, the silliest stupidest thing that i have ever read or heard in my life.  15,000 some odd successful surgeries.  He was such a world renown surgeon that Cuba Gooding Junior has ALREADY played the man in a movie for crying out loud.  The man has more objective accomplishments that helped the lives of thousands of people than most of the population can ever dream of and you're comparing him to a pop star Reality TV personality?  That's sick, pathetic and frankly you should be ashamed of yourself.  

Quote:You'd be hard press to find someone running for office (especially Republican with Romney being an exception) that doesn't call himself Christian.

Romney's not really an exception.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:This is, hands down, the silliest stupidest thing that i have ever read or heard in my life.  15,000 some odd successful surgeries.  He was such a world renown surgeon that Cuba Gooding Junior has ALREADY played the man in a movie for crying out loud.  The man has more objective accomplishments that helped the lives of thousands of people than most of the population can ever dream of and you're comparing him to a pop star Reality TV personality?  That's sick, pathetic and frankly you should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't ever stop posting, JJ.

Quote:Your in bribery especial bribery with alcohol is encouraged in this new world

I just need a truck to move my arsenal.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Debunked. Once again the main stream media will do whatever it can to lie and assisinate a candidate on the right.

It's amazing how many people jumped on this story for truth, then 2 hours later the majority of news sites had to change their story to reflect the lies that were posted by politico.

Some of you I saw in the earlier posts should not be so gullible, and find out truth before you start calling someone's character into question. Then again, it shows that some of you don't care about truth, just your agenda.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Debunked. Once again the main stream media will do whatever it can to lie and assisinate a candidate on the right.

It's amazing how many people jumped on this story for truth, then 2 hours later the majority of news sites had to change their story to reflect the lies that were posted by politico.

Some of you I saw in the earlier posts should not be so gullible, and find out truth before you start calling someone's character into question. Then again, it shows that some of you don't care about truth, just your agenda.

What was debunked? Read the WSJ article posted above. Carson is a serial liar and/or exaggerator. And the WSJ is hardly part of the evil mainstream media.

;

;

Quote:Now the Wall Street Journal has done an article.

Even more embellishments by Mr Carson. And this by a Murdoch owned entity.

;

;

The article said nothing. They actually cited a source to say they werent there and didnt know anything.