Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Obama Administration Wiretapped Trump Campaign?

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2017, 06:24 AM by The Real Marty.)

Quote:Pence made a public statement that Flynn did not have contact with the Russian ambassador. That was based on what Flynn told him. Whether it was a mistake or a lie by Flynn, 
Pence was hung out  to dry and that made it unforgivable. Flynn resigned, and rightfully so.

The fact that Flynn's conversation with the Russian ambassador was not illegal weighs towards the "mistake" explanation, but some people will lie even when they have done nothing wrong. So who knows? Flynn is out, the price has been paid. And Flynn's conversation was reported by someone inside government intelligence, which is both illegal and a serious leak of intelligence data. That should be the sole topic of investigation in this case.

I honestly believe that there's a very good chance that that leak came from within the White House.  There were a lot of reports of people jockeying for power and that there were a lot of people around Trump that did not like Flynn.   When the intelligence community gathers intelligence, who is the consumer of the intelligence?    The President.   The White House knew that Flynn had been talking to the Russian Ambassador, and they had this knowledge for 2 weeks before it finally leaked out.   That's why I think it is very possible that they leak came from Bannon or Kushner or someone like that from within the White House itself. 

Regardless of all that, it doesn't make any sense that Flynn was fired for doing nothing illegal.  I also find it very hard to believe that Flynn could have forgotten such a contact, or that he would deny it when there was nothing illegal about it, when it was just "normal outreach."  That doesn't add up. 

The most plausible explanation about what happened to Flynn, in my opinion, is that someone within the White House was out to get him, and they got him, and there was a little more to the contact than just "normal outreach." 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This behavior is no different than every other subforum on this board, just the subject matter is.
This side of the board is extremely different and if you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Although we make have different opinion on how the Jags should handle things, everyone on the other side is a Jags fan. Over here? You're either a snowflake liberal or a racist conservative. No one cares what the other side says. You're either out to get Trump or you will make excuses for every single thing he says or does.

There is no middle ground over here.

Quote:This side of the board is extremely different and if you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Although we make have different opinion on how the Jags should handle things, everyone on the other side is a Jags fan. Over here? You're either a snowflake liberal or a racist conservative. No one cares what the other side says. You're either out to get Trump or you will make excuses for every single thing he says or does.

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">"You're either out to get Trump Gus or you will make excuses for every single thing he says or does."

Not that different.

But I think the main point is that insults fly at about the same level in both forums (especially those from FBT).

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:I honestly believe that there's a very good chance that that leak came from within the White House. 

That's a yuge stretch. You're really grasping at straws there. The Justice department alone is almost entirely Leftists and Obama packed the intelligence agencies with his left-wing social warriors too. You don't think it's more likely that someone who hates Trump (which is almost everyone on the political left, people really need to give up the hate that's ruling their lives) was the source? It's not as if the Left hasn't abused government power
 (IRS, EPA, DoEnergy) in the past for political ends.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:That's a yuge stretch. You're really grasping at straws there. The Justice department alone is almost entirely Leftists and Obama packed the intelligence agencies with his left-wing social warriors too. You don't think it's more likely that someone who hates Trump (which is almost everyone on the political left, people really need to give up the hate that's ruling their lives) was the source? It's not as if the Left hasn't abused government power
(IRS, EPA, DoEnergy) in the past for political ends.

It's always funny to read this stuff. The amount of vitriol the right has for the left absolutely dwarves the amount of hate the left has. Most "leftists" don't value hate and anger like the righteous right.

Quote:It's always funny to read this stuff. The amount of vitriol the right has for the left absolutely dwarves the amount of hate the left has. Most "leftists" don't value hate and anger like the righteous right.

Delusional, alternate reality you choose to "live" in.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:It's always funny to read this stuff. The amount of vitriol the right has for the left absolutely dwarves the amount of hate the left has. Most "leftists" don't value hate and anger like the righteous right.

Take another look. I don't know anyone who stopped a friendship because the other person voted for Obama.

The Left has been nothing but pure unvarnished hate since Trump won.

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2017, 10:53 AM by Kane.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wut?

you're so full of poo it's turning your eyes brown and coming out your ears....

The left are the ones attacking colleges, tearing down stores, killing cops, etc etc etc

They are the ones that clog the streets when things don't go their way.

Yeah... the conservatives are definitely more hateful and angry 

[Image: donald-trump-election-win-riots-560421.jpg][Image: uc-berkeley-riots.jpg]

[Image: 020216berkeley.jpg]

the tolerant left

Quote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wut?

you're so full of poo it's turning your eyes brown and coming out your ears....

The left are the ones attacking colleges, tearing down stores, killing cops, etc etc etc

They are the ones that clog the streets when things don't go their way.

Yeah... the conservatives are definitely more hateful and angry

[Image: donald-trump-election-win-riots-560421.jpg][Image: uc-berkeley-riots.jpg]

You seem triggered.

Do you wanna to talk about feelings, too?

Sorry dude, from where I sit the hate is equal coming from both sides.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:[Image: 020216berkeley.jpg]

the tolerant left

Deep thinkers, this crowd.

Quote:Sorry dude, from where I sit the hate is equal coming from both sides.
And that's the problem. Both sides are have serious flaws but they both act like the other side is dumb and in the wrong. 

[Image: 68028976.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:This side of the board is extremely different and if you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

Bibber, Garrad, Genes Myth, etc are pretty much the same thing.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:[Image: 68028976.jpg]

I'd say yea ok

Quote:[Image: 68028976.jpg]

Wow you just blew minds with that revelation!

Quote:Wow you just blew minds with that revelation!

Some times the simplest facts are the most overlooked. In this case, you all have no one to blame but yourselves for the lousy state of American politics.

Quote:Some times the simplest facts are the most overlooked. In this case, you all have no one to blame but yourselves for the lousy state of American politics.

Irony is that the left would prefer single party politics... yet if that were to happen they would have no one but themselves to blame for their failures.

I suppose then they would simply continue to blame the people - which, is what they pretty much already do by proxy (everyone besides themselves are responsible.)

Quote:You seem triggered.

Do you wanna to talk about feelings, too?
Triggered? By ignorant blatantly false drivel?

Nah...

Talk about feelings? No.. there's already too much talk about feelings. Too many sissies in this world that get their feelings hurt when someone's words don't meld with their way of thought.

On both sides of the proverbial aisle.