Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Obama Administration Wiretapped Trump Campaign?

Quote:Isn't that how this whole Russian meshugaas got started in the first place?

A lot of smoke for nothing to see.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Coupled with the desire of most people to identify with a person or political party. Tribalism has become an increasingly substantial force in this nation over the last two decades. I write this as a watch a report on TV about Trump supporters and anti-Trump demonstrators clash in the streets. Get a grip, people.
Yep. It's like people need to belong to something to feel relevant and it's mutated to what we're seeing now. As humans we're wired to belong but man..... it has come to a point where everything and everyone has to be labelled something to be valid, and on top of that if one group doesn't agree with another group for any reason they are automatically the enemy and attack. This country has always been divided to a degree as Solid Snake pointed out, but it has really ramped up over the past couple of decades as you said and it's getting freaky.

Trump been reading blogs? Fake news?

Quote:So who tipped off Hillary Clinton that Trump's server was being wiretapped in October?

[Image: GqON1jo.png]

You need a warrant to wiretap which would mean whoever doing it had probable cause.

Quote:A lot of smoke for nothing to see.

Its a lot of hot air blown across a non existent flame.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:You need a warrant to wiretap which would mean whoever doing it had probable cause.

It isn't all that difficult to get a search warrant. When you're denied for one, it shows that very little evidence existed to grant it. However, it's common practice for many departments to reapply for the same warrants with more favorable judges. In this political climate, coupled with the earlier denial, I have little doubt it was a political move by the judge. Especially since no evidence was found.

So they told us all this evidence existed. They haven't ever showed it. The even wire tapped the guy's work/house and still couldn't find it. And you still believe it?

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 08:29 AM by Caldrac.)

Not surprising. You have to remember this is the same administration that skull bashed the Bush administration for the Patriot Act (the precursor of which was written into place as early as 1995 by Joe Biden) but was willing and succeeded in making the military style police state even more powerful by law.

He was never against illegal wire tapping either. He promised he'd never spy on us in 2008. He lied about it. It wasn't even subtle. Any citizen not suspected of a crime would not be spied on. The NSA leaks proved he lied through his teeth. As it's seen been exposed that they keep track and record all of our messages and calls in a wide variety of databases.

He actually expanded all of this. To top it all off. In 2012 he signed the NDAA into power that included Indefinite Detention of any America citizen anywhere in the world by our military personnel and held indefinitely without a trial. So he has clearly shown he's above the rules and laws of the land. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:However, it's common practice for many departments to reapply for the same warrants with more favorable judges. In this political climate, coupled with the earlier denial, I have little doubt it was a political move by the judge. Especially since no evidence was found.

My understanding is this doesn't happen with these types of warrants.

Obama did not wiretap Trump.   There is no evidence that he did.   That's the bottom line.   Trump has gone off the rails again.   The question is, how long can the Republicans in congress stand this?   Every time it looks like they're ready to move forward with their agenda, Trump flips out and does something really stupid and derails everything.   The man is looking more and more unfit for office. 

Quote:Obama did not wiretap Trump.   There is no evidence that he did.   That's the bottom line.   Trump has gone off the rails again.   The question is, how long can the Republicans in congress stand this?   Every time it looks like they're ready to move forward with their agenda, Trump flips out and does something really stupid and derails everything.   The man is looking more and more unfit for office. 

The more important question is which Democrat is going to take the fall for initiating the wiretapping of the Trump campaign.

Funny to see the media/libs flip the script, completely drop the "muh Russia" smear in a single day since it is now obvious to even them there is zero evidence, and fall back on "HES CRAZY!".

I am guessing Loretta Lynch will take the fall. Will be fun seeing Obama testify in court though.

Quote:The more important question is which Democrat is going to take the fall for initiating the wiretapping of the Trump campaign.

Funny to see the media/libs flip the script, completely drop the "muh Russia" smear in a single day since it is now obvious to even them there is zero evidence, and fall back on "HES CRAZY!".

I am guessing Loretta Lynch will take the fall. Will be fun seeing Obama testify in court though.

You have completely lost your marbles.

Quote:The more important question is which Democrat is going to take the fall for initiating the wiretapping of the Trump campaign.

Russia hacked the election = Fake News

Obama himself wiretaps Trump = Yep.. This is 100% true. Told you guys Obama was bad.

Am I getting this right?

Quote:Russia hacked the election = Fake News

Obama himself wiretaps Trump = Yep.. This is 100% true. Told you guys Obama was bad.

Am I getting this right?

I feel like we have seen this play out 100 times over the past 8 years. Someone within Obama's admin does something insane, spying on journalist, whatever. We call Obama out for being the head executive (the buck stops at him), libs rush to his defense, and someone else takes the fall. It is going to happen again. I am saying it will be Loretta Lynch.

At least you don't deny there was an illegitimate wiretap. You may not believe it was Obama, but it to actually think this wasn't happening with Obama's approval is extreme naivete.

Quote:Obama did not wiretap Trump.   There is no evidence that he did.   That's the bottom line.   Trump has gone off the rails again.   The question is, how long can the Republicans in congress stand this?   Every time it looks like they're ready to move forward with their agenda, Trump flips out and does something really stupid and derails everything.   The man is looking more and more unfit for office. 

Somebody in government wiretapped the Trump campaign, and then illegally leaked some of the results. Do you really believe Obama didn't know about it? It's not "off the rails" to put two and two together.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Somebody in government wiretapped the Trump campaign, and then illegally leaked some of the results. Do you really believe Obama didn't know about it? It's not "off the rails" to put two and two together.

How do you know that? I have seen no evidence.

Quote:I feel like we have seen this play out 100 times over the past 8 years. Someone within Obama's admin does something insane, spying on journalist, whatever. We call Obama out for being the head executive (the buck stops at him), libs rush to his defense, and someone else takes the fall. It is going to happen again. I am saying it will be Loretta Lynch.

At least you don't deny there was an illegitimate wiretap. You may not believe it was Obama, but it to actually think this wasn't happening with Obama's approval is extreme naivete.
This is the exact same thing with the Russia hacks but you just don't see it. 

Russia hacked the election... "No they didn't! There is no proof!"

Obama wiretapped Trump.... "No he didn't! There is no proof!"

Same stuff different day.

Quote:So now suddenly you don't trust NYT and WaPo?

Interesting.
NYT:

"Trump, offering no evidence, says Obama tapped his phones."

WaPo:

"Trump's 'evidence' for Obama wiretap claims relies on sketchy, anonymously sourced reports"

So Obama is now the Trump #1 bogeyman - this week. 

The claim is outrageous, but go ahead and waste the time of Congress.  It's not like they have anything else to do, right?  And when they inevitably find no evidence to further pursue this stupid distraction, Donald will have another target for his petulant insults.

And for a second last week, I was actually calling him "President Trump" for his uncommon act of dignity addressing Congress. 

Sad.

Quote:How do you know that? I have seen no evidence.

The government wiretapped the Trump campaign. This is fact.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates

American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect <a class="" href='http://www.nytimes.com/topic/person/donald-trump?inline=nyt-per' title="More articles about Donald J. Trump.">Donald J. Trump</a>, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

For much of the summer, the <a class="" href='http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/f/federal_bureau_of_investigation/index.html?inline=nyt-org' title="More articles about the Federal Bureau of Investigation.">F.B.I.</a> pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to <a class="" href='http://www.nytimes.com/topic/person/donald-trump?inline=nyt-per' title="More articles about Donald J. Trump.">Donald J. Trump</a>, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

----------------

This was all based on the wiretapping of the Trump campaign. Trump servers. Trump phone-calls. 

The big media freakout is that Trump is accusing Progressive Savior and MSM Hero Barack Hussein Obama of approving the wiretap.

You are going to tell me Obama didn't approve this? He wasn't even aware of it? Is he really that worthless of a president that he lets his administration go completely banana republic without his knowledge?

President Trump has been provided the evidence of a paper trail leading to FISA
http://canadafreepress.com/article/this-is-as-serious-as-it-gets

Quote:President Trump has been provided the evidence of a paper trail leading to FISA
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://canadafreepress.com/article/this-is-as-serious-as-it-gets?utm_source=CFP%20Mailout&utm_campaign=7cf21ef920-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_03_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-7cf21ef920-297737153'>http://canadafreepress.com/article/this-is-as-serious-as-it-gets</a>

Then show it.