Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Check out Steven Jackson's rants about the game. Pretty entertaining. I'd post links, but the mods are itching to get me out of here and they contain less than perfect language.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2016, 01:43 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:Westbrook has been better than Durant for a few years now. GS gonna win it again this year
1 and a half seasons aint a few years.

I think its pretty 50/50. Cavs have 4 guys who can get 20+ fairly easily. Lebron doesn't have to do it all this year and can control the game when he chooses to.

Quote:1 and a half seasons aint a few years.

I think its pretty 50/50. Cavs have 4 guys who can get 20+ fairly easily. Lebron doesn't have to do it all this year and can control the game when he chooses to.
Cavs win 2 games maybe

Is OKC really going to blow their chance of making it to the NBA finals for only the 2nd time by losing 3 straight playoff games to GS after taking a 3-1 lead??

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Is OKC really going to blow their chance of making it to the NBA finals for only the 2nd time by losing 3 straight playoff games to GS after taking a 3-1 lead??

I hope not but on the road it will be tough.

No Fun

Going to be raining 3s tonight. Cavaliers vs warriors rematch

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016, 09:50 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Warriors fans are jaguars fans when the jaguars become great, bandwagoners.

Honest question. If Thompson leaves GS, can he carry a team? I say no. System player.

Dirty Raymond getting away with murder....like always

Quote:Honest question. If Thompson leaves GS, can he carry a team? I say no. System player.

No way man, hes notthat athletic, he's not that great of a ball handler and passer and his finishes around the basket with traffic is kind of weak.

Quote:No way man, hes notthat athletic, he's not that great of a ball handler and passer and his finishes around the basket with traffic is kind of weak.

So, streaky shooter who relies 100% on picks?

Kevin Durant needs to stop passing. Guy has made so many critical errors the last 2 games

Quote:So, streaky shooter who relies 100% on picks?
Yeah man, but he's one hell of a shooter

Dreymond looked stupid hurting himself wth his dumb antics

If warriors make it to finals, Raymond is gonna be sitting out a game at some point.

Quote:Kevin Durant needs to stop passing. Guy has made so many critical errors the last 2 games

Yup, screw barkleys analysis saying he needs to trust his role players. Great players ball hog and carry their team to victory.

Another game, another half where OKC leads and it feels like it should be at least double what it is. Thompson keeping them in the game again by himself. His luck has to run out at some point, right?

Kanter needs more minutes.

If warriors just play 2,3 zone D, they'll win this game easily

Lol at Barkley, Adams isn't gonna be a star. Maybe a good role player