Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Quote:no they didn't blow it. its fixed. The nba only had series go 7 games for the rateings. the whole thing is fixed this year cause the nba hates the bulls 7-10 record,and wanted to see someone beat it. Its fixed for Goldon state has been all season long. no im not going for clevland at all,i just know they have no chance cause its fixed!!!!
If it is fixed, then why don't all the playoff series go 7 games. lol. chhhhhhhhaaaaa chhiiinnngggggg

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I am not so sure about this.....But, I am going to pull for them in the series.

ew

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016, 12:51 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:no they didn't blow it. its fixed. The nba only had series go 7 games for the rateings. the whole thing is fixed this year cause the nba hates the bulls 7-10 record,and wanted to see someone beat it. Its fixed for Goldon state has been all season long. no im not going for clevland at all,i just know they have no chance cause its fixed!!!!

In a lot of circles, having a 3-1 lead with a closeout game at home and not finishing would be the epitome of "blowing it". I guess your circle is different.

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016, 12:56 PM by snowwolf776.)

it is fixed the nba hated the 96 bulls holding the 72-10 record.  they don't have all playoff series go 7 games cause then people could see its fixed,they have to make it look like its not.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016, 12:58 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Quote:it is fixed the nba hated the 96 bulls holding the 72-10 record.  they don't have all playoff series go 7 games cause then people could see its fixed,they have to make it look like its not.
lol, nah man. When Cleveland sweeps GS, then it's not fixed. If it goes 7 games and GS wins, then it's fixed. lol

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2016, 01:07 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:it is fixed the nba hated the 96 bulls holding the 72-10 record.  they don't have all playoff series go 7 games cause then people could see its fixed,they have to make it look like its not.

The game has changed since the Bulls set that record. There were not as many bad teams in the NBA back then, the 3 point line wasn't so close, and you were allowed to touch someone without being called for a foul. There were literally 8 teams that had a shot at beating GS this year.

It's a record only on paper in my eyes. Bulls was more of an accomplishment IMO.

Quote:In a lot of circles, having a 3-1 lead with a closeout game at home and not finishing would be the epitome of "blowing it". I guess your circle is different.
No question there.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Thunder blew it, simply blew it. Can't lose a series when up 3-1

Chokelahoma City strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:The game has changed since the Bulls set that record. There were not as many bad teams in the NBA back then, the 3 point line wasn't so close, and you were allowed to touch someone without being called for a foul. There were literally 8 teams that had a shot at beating GS this year.

It's a record only on paper in my eyes. Bulls was more of an accomplishment IMO.
lol

Quote:The game has changed since the Bulls set that record. There were not as many bad teams in the NBA back then, the 3 point line wasn't so close, and you were allowed to touch someone without being called for a foul. There were literally 8 teams that had a shot at beating GS this year.

The 3 point line wasn't so close?

;

;

Quote:The 3 point line wasn't so close?
It use to be 23'9'', I am not sure when it changed though.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:It use to be 23'9'', I am not sure when it changed though.

I'm pretty sure it's the same distance

;

;

Quote:I'm pretty sure it's the same distance

It was shorter from 1994-1997.  They brought it in to 22 feet all the way around and not just at the corners to try and help bring up scoring.

They shortened the line to help the Bulls and Jordan.

Quote:It was shorter from 1994-1997.  They brought it in to 22 feet all the way around and not just at the corners to try and help bring up scoring.

So the exact opposite of what StroudCrowd1 said. Makes sense.

;

;

Quote:They shortened the line to help the Bulls and Jordan.

Right

remind me once again why the NBA hated the '96 Bulls, who increased ratings as the NBA continued to thrive in the post Magic & Bird era?

The NBA is soooooo fixed that they have a magnet at the Warriors rims when Steph & Klay Thompson bury 3's.

Hypothetical

Oladipo for Klay Thompson 

I know the Warriors would not do it since they have 3 ball going BUT if you are the Magic's GM, would you make the trade?

This is truly a classic example where each person may be the best fit for their team.  Don't really think Klay would have the same success playing along side Swaggy P (Elfrid Payton that is)

Oldapio kinda of a bust for the 3rd pick in the draft.

I'm going with the Cavs in game 1.