Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Lots of bricks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cavs missing easy shots

Hack a bogut would be nice right now.

Love baby

Jr smith, you clown

Feels like Cleveland souls be down 20. If they can keep it at 7 or better, I like their chances.

Quote:Feels like Cleveland souls be down 20. If they can keep it at 7 or better, I like their chances.

Yeah, they clanking alot of make able shots. Cavs still in it

Wow

Flopping clown

Time for lebron to ball hog in the 2nd half, teammates cant do squat except throw up bricks.

Quote:Time for lebron to ball hog in the 2nd half, teammates cant do squat except throw up bricks.

Agree. He hasn't really been finding open teammates. JR Smith needs to see one go in.

This could be ugly if klay and Steph get hot, and cavs still throwing bricks

Jr smith needs to sit

Warriors winning game 1, no need to get frustrated, cavs need to make adjustments for game 2

I took dog for walk and come back and Cavs have lead. Maybe I should stay away from the TV.

Lol

Delledova, the cavs dreymomd green

Thug Iggy trying to act hard.

He got mad for touching his jewels

So they can look at this replay, but not Varejao's massive flop? Got it.