Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** THE OFFICIAL NBA THREAD ***

Need to play Mosgov more and sit love.   He's the reason they won the last game.  lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LeBron is too passive in big games. There is a fine line between making your teammates better and taking over when you need to. He never really seemed to get that.

Quote:Seriously, what the heck happened to Cleveland's defense in the 2nd half? They were smothering in the 1st making everything difficult.

Now we get to hear about a possible 3 peat every day next year. Somebody shoot me please.
The analyst pointed out bad switching defense. Cavs D looked like junk.

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2016, 11:54 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Quote:LeBron is too passive in big games. There is a fine line between making your teammates better and taking over when you need to. He never really seemed to get that.
Yup, Jordan and Kobe would have started ball hogging

Quote:LeBron is too passive in big games. There is a fine line between making your teammates better and taking over when you need to. He never really seemed to get that.

He lacks the "Jordan" drive to take over a game.  It's the main reason I will never consider him better than MJ.  

Quote:He lacks the "Jordan" drive to take over a game. It's the main reason I will never consider him better than MJ.

It's not even close. Closer argument for Kobe than LeBron.

now that curry and thompson are clicking, only way the cavs gonna win is better defense and jr smith, shumpert, love need to start jacking up and making 3's along with kyrie scoring 30+ pts, and lebron doing his thing

Quote:It's not even close. Closer argument for Kobe than LeBron.

Neither one are close in my opinion but I would take Kobe over Lebron.  Kobe has the killer instinct that Lebron hasn't shown.

Quote:now that curry and thompson are clicking, only way the cavs gonna win is better defense and jr smith, shumpert, love need to start jacking up and making 3's along with kyrie scoring 30+ pts, and lebron doing his thing

Love needs to sit his entire last game as a Cavalier. He is a huge liability on defense and the offense pretty much stalls when he is in there. Bron made a mistake recruiting this guy. Wrong fit.

need mosgov to put a thigh bruise on curry early in game 5.

need delly to knock out curry and lebron to beat up draymond

Quote:Neither one are close in my opinion but I would take Kobe over Lebron. Kobe has the killer instinct that Lebron hasn't shown.

I'd make the argument Kobe was close. MJ was the first of a kind, so nobody will ever be better.

Why was Blatt fired again?

Skip Bayless trolls LeBron so hard on Twitter.

Quote:Why was Blatt fired again?
I think Blatt and Lue are just puppets.  Lebron is the head coach/gm in that franchise.  lol

Quote:I think Blatt and Lue are just puppets. Lebron is the head coach/gm in that franchise. lol

That clearly isn't working when it matters. It's no surprise that any team he is on in the east will likely be in the finals every year, but he isn't a GM.

Lebron will be with the Lakers next season. Lakers in the finals.

Lebron won't win another championship if he doesn't completely revamp his jumper. Just can't take over the game anymore with no outside shooting.

Quote:Lebron will be with the Lakers next season. Lakers in the finals.

He isn't dumb enough to go to the West. Easy path to the finals every year in the East. Gotta play the odds.

Quote:Lebron won't win another championship if he doesn't completely revamp his jumper. Just can't take over the game anymore with no outside shooting.

Very streaky and makes you hold your breath when shooting crunch time free throws. Not a good combination.