Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We control our destiny!

Quote:The same Jets who gave the Pats a run for their money today?
Don't discount familiarity in divisional games. If the Jags played in the AFC East they'd give the Pats a run for their money as well, just based on the fact that the players will be familiar with each other.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Weird to say we're one of two Myers missed Field goals from being in sole possession of first place in this division.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:The same Jets who gave the Pats a run for their money today?

Didn't the colts give the pats a run for their money? 1 missed FG and we wouldve won..

"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Quote:He's doing what he saw in Pete Carroll I assume in the cheerleading but PC also knew how to game plan where Gus seems lost at halftime.

I'm not against the ra-rah believe in yourself coach.. It's just useless when it's your only skill. This is Bradley's biggest flaw, he is a fantastic motivator and he seems genuine and positive, but it's his only skill. When he was going off in the locker room after the game, you could see how much the players have begun to tune him out. 

I don't want the opposite end of the spectrum where you have Belichick, who every time he talks you start to feel a little sleepy. 

In a perfect world, you'd find the coach that makes you feel all tingly inside and can game plan

Quote:Didn't the colts give the pats a run for their money? 1 missed FG and we wouldve won..

They had their starting QB, not a 40 year old.

What's strange is that other than the NEP game, all of our games could have gone either way.  If Buffalo's offense isn't injured and Miami had a competent coach, we could be winless.  However, if Meyers had done better, we could easily be 4-2.  Really feels like we could have dominated a few weeks with better coaching though.

Quote:Lol, one win against a team that was missing there starting QB, there top WR and a key DT and a Key o-line man and we are talking about playoffs.

Lol! I know, right?

Any other division in the league, the Jags wouldn't have a chance in HADES of winning it this year. But, the AFCS Man,, the AFCS LOL!!!

Seriously, looking at the colts schedule,, if they don't improve their play at least "somewhat," they're staring straight at a 6-10 or 7-9 record. Can either the Jags/tacks/tinhorns reach that mark? IDK Man, I really don't know.

However, the colts will end up with a winning division record. It's up to the Jags and either the tacks/tinhorns to give them a couple losses there. Tinhorns have never won in INDY, so,,,,,,,,,,

This division is gawd awful. I just hope the rest of the division doesn't roll over and give the colts 6 "gimme" wins en route to a 7-9 division title.

This division is wacked.

The Jags have played better after the bye the last 2 years. 0-8 in 2013 going into the bye and 1-9 going into the bye in 2014.

It's unlikely but possible we could win the division but we really need to beat the clots.

Quote:If we can somehow pull off a win against the Jest in N.Y. i will have more faith
If this occurs(Upset of the year candidate) I think it is safe to say we can expect to win 5-7 games this year. 

Come on guys...this is like the 5th thread today.  PLEASE lower your expectations.  It was one game by a HORRIBLE QB, who gift wrapped us 20 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3flv5nWZgII

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2015, 06:13 PM by Predator.)

Quote:Come on guys...this is like the 5th thread today.  PLEASE lower your expectations.  It was one game by a HORRIBLE QB, who gift wrapped us 20 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3flv5nWZgII
This thread is from yesterday.

Quote:They had their starting QB, not a 40 year old.

Their starting QB is 0-4 this year

Their 40 year old QB is 3-0
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.