Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rex Ryan is saying that the Bills lost because of "communication issues".

Quote:Rex is scared, most coaches get fired for losing to Jacksonville.

Astro wins the thread. Next!!
<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Rex is scared, most coaches get fired for losing to Jacksonville.

It's Buffalo. Odds are he'd be more likely to quit.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Sexy rexy! Lol. That guy gives me a case of the red [BLEEP]. Can't stand him. Good! Glad you lost! Shut up for once in your life!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Rex is a tool. Always has been.

What had happened was....

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

He should go back to rubbing feet.

Quote:http://nypost.com/2015/10/25/steaming-re...ting-loss/

As bad as Gus is, Rex Ryan can only be worse.

Ryan is a good defensive coach like his father but his offense usually struggles.. but his off field media exposure is sometimes entertaining... other times simply rude.

Say what you want about our team - but I have seen 3 stories now from Bills players and coaches either trash talking or coming up with lame excuses..Gus may not be the best coach in the world but at least he has class... as do our players.. they (Bills) should be embarassed, not that they lost, but that they can't take a loss like men

Quote:Say what you want about our team - but I have seen 3 stories now from Bills players and coaches either trash talking or coming up with lame excuses..Gus may not be the best coach in the world but at least he has class... as do our players.. they (Bills) should be embarassed, not that they lost, but that they can't take a loss like men
They are the Bills for a reason.

They are as irrelevant as we are in the big picture.

Class > Rah-rah (especially in a loss)...

That says a lot about your character.

I didnt advocate for Rah-rah - Relevancy has nothing to do with how you handle a loss. 

Lol this is hilarious

Quote:I didnt advocate for Rah-rah - Relevancy has nothing to do with how you handle a loss. 
Woosh...

I was in agreement with you and my last statement was regarding Rex and his character.

Sorry - I missed it  - I am used to taking thing personally on this board - (see how I accepted defeat graciously LOL)

Quote:Sorry - I missed it  - I am used to taking thing personally on this board - (see how I accepted defeat graciously LOL)
No worries bud, I could have phrased it better - it's been a long day and night for me haha.

If anything, this MB will make you grow a thick skin LOL.

He can say whatever he wants,but we won.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

After all the losing we've experienced?

You know what, if it takes cheating for this team to win a Super Bowl, so be it.

#Hateuscoztheyaintus

Rex don't worry everyone on your team will get participation trophies at the end of the year!!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

So, the Bills apparently had headset issues in London. 

Did we finally gain that home field advantage?

Are we the next Patriots ..... gaining that edge where ever possible?

Nah, not really ....  read on ....

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthrea...63d515b4cf

That's... wow.

In other news, the Buffalo Bills have an opening for an equipment manager...

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

Gus does look up to Bill B...