Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Too close for comfort?

If we can't play well and defend a lead against a battered Bills team, then we're going to get killed against the Jets.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Coaching on this team is freaking terrible

Even with a win, you can see the coaching staff is in over their heads.  

Can't wait to see the apologists spin on this game...

This Bills offense is devastated with injuries. Backup QB, starting WRs out, linemen out. They scored 28 unanswered points in a single half. That is simply amazing. The offense couldn't score again until the final 2 minutes of the fourth quarter. That is simply amazing.

We have a win in the win column, but we are not better off. Gus Bradley has to GO!

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 01:01 PM by StitchJones.)

Quote:If we can't play well and defend a lead against a battered Bills team, then we're going to get killed against the Jets.
Well, yes... that is more than likely true. But hey, enjoy the moment folks. We haven't had many w's to enjoy now for years so while it will be short lived, enjoy the win.

The only defense I can make for this is that Blake's pick 6 should have been negated by illegal contact on Robinson and sustained our own drive there.

Other than that, those 1 yard runs were horrendous. Yeldon would have scored.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Yeah this game was mind numbing. First half was brilliant on defense. Second half you were beginning to cringe. Especially after four straight rushing attempts with Gearhart that failed. I was dissapointed in the pick six that was thrown because IMHO, at the very minimum, when you look at Robinson on that play, he was knocked down by his defender. It should have been illegal contact at the minimum and an automatic first down. The coaching is scary on this team though. Have to tip your hat to the offense. Yeldon got it done. Blake manages to continue to hit the A-Team and those two guys just find the endzone together it seems like dang near every week now. It's awesome. The talent is there. I like Dave Caldwell. Just don't like Gus Bradley.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This team isn't good enough to complain about the quality of win right now.

Lose big, lose little, win little, win big.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 01:07 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

Quote:The only defense I can make for this is that Blake's pick 6 should have been negated by illegal contact on Robinson and sustained our own drive there.

Other than that, those 1 yard runs were horrendous. Yeldon would have scored.

Just to be sure since everyone blames Gus for everything, doesn't the OC call a Toby run 4 times?  Maybe so but im confused with the Gus bashing and OC job description .

We gave up points but the refs gave em 6 on the pick.

Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Quote:Just to be sure since everyone blames Gus for everything, doesn't the OC call a Toby run 4 times?  Maybe so.....

We gave up points but the refs gave em 6 on the pick.

This. The Bills got help to get into the game. 

Can't wait to see whats next. 

Quote:This Bills offense is devastated with injuries. Backup QB, starting WRs out, linemen out. They scored 28 unanswered points in a single half. That is simply amazing. The offense couldn't score again until the final 2 minutes of the fourth quarter. That is simply amazing.

We have a win in the win column, but we are not better off. Gus Bradley has to GO!
We scored 27 unanswered points in under 6 minutes.