Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars vs Bills, 2nd Half Game Day Thread***

Gus will do anything he can to lose this game

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL.  Worst playcalling ever.

Quote:I know he didn't get it, but I love the play call. Gerhart will usually always get that. That was some darn good defense, but now EJ has to start at the one.
I liked it the first time. The next three, not so much.

Magic man made that whole drive dissapear.

Smh.... All that for nothing. Defense has to bail them out now and we've seen a 99 yard drive already

I think gus told him to run it

[Image: ca22ee79315ba50866e0e927957b9061.jpg]

lets please get a turn over. Dont let them go for a TD....

not only that... after the bad calls without yeldon... the FG is the smart play because it makes it a 3 score game..

but again, we have the worst coach in football, and one of the dumbest owners for sticking by this moron

Quote:This is why I question Gus as a head coach - why would you try 4 Slowby runs in a row???  

Stupidity.  

I know, unbeliveable.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:The play calling was fine. The RB just did a terrible job at taking advantage of opportunity

The play calling was fine?!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Gus will do anything he can to lose this game
not Gus call there to play Gerhart I think

Quote:When have I ever said I supported Gus? Tool.

Your constant denial. Change your avatar. It sucks by the way.

Quote:He wont usually get that. He doesn't usually get anything. If he usually gets it, he would have gotten it in 4 attempts. He didn't. He is terrible.

Gerhart will usually always get two yards.

'02

How do you not run Yeldon from the 1.....

Quote:I know he didn't get it, but I love the play call. Gerhart will usually always get that. That was some darn good defense, but now EJ has to start at the one.
4 consecutive plays just proved you wrong. Yet your apologist is seeping through your text. 

What we learned.

Gerhart is useless

And that is why Bradley should be fired. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY CALL THAT 4 TIMES IN A ROW FOR THE BACKUP RB WHILE YOUR STARTER HAS OVER 100 YARDS IN THE 3RD QUARTER!!!!!
Shock the world

Quote:i'm gonna start drinking right NOW!!!

the crown is getting busted open and i'm drinking right now!!!

on Sunday morning at 11:33AM 10/25/2015!

smh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:[Image: ca22ee79315ba50866e0e927957b9061.jpg]

Perfect timing
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]