Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Do they have consumer fireworks in the UK?

They do indeed!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When your laptop battery blows up and catches fire.  This however may not be trivial.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:When your laptop battery blows up and catches fire.  This however may not be trivial.

Yeah...not really trivial for sure.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

The liquor store being out of rum and eggnog already. In times past they were stocked well into January, not this year. And in NC the state runs the stores so there are only ABC liquor stores, no independent or 'mom and pop' stores. It's a damn tragedy. I could just go buy the rum there and eggnog at the grocery store but this premix stuff was delicious. It had rum, brandy, whiskey and one other similar liquor. Should have just been called Liquor and Eggnog. I can't remember the brand. Maybe Jack Daniels. It's a problem for sure. Lol.

Quote:When your laptop battery blows up and catches fire.  This however may not be trivial.
As long as the hard drive isn't compromised you'll be fine. 

Quote:The liquor store being out of rum and eggnog already. In times past they were stocked well into January, not this year. And in NC the state runs the stores so there are only ABC liquor stores, no independent or 'mom and pop' stores. It's a damn tragedy. I could just go buy the rum there and eggnog at the grocery store but this premix stuff was delicious. It had rum, brandy, whiskey and one other similar liquor. Should have just been called Liquor and Eggnog. I can't remember the brand. Maybe Jack Daniels. It's a problem for sure. Lol.
For some reason this year the local supermarket ran out of the little chocolate Christmas wreaths that make me fat each year. Last year they lasted well into January, this year they were completely gone two days before Christmas. 

One of those kids outside screaming have better blown off one of their fingers and/or hands because even on NYE that crap is not acceptable at 1:30AM. 

Quote:One of those kids outside screaming have better blown off one of their fingers and/or hands because even on NYE that crap is not acceptable at 1:30AM.

Too bad you don't have a lawn that you can yell at them for getting on.

Quote:One of those kids outside screaming have better blown off one of their fingers and/or hands because even on NYE that crap is not acceptable at 1:30AM. 

It there a time of day when blowing off one's fingers and/or hands is acceptable?

Quote:For some reason this year the local supermarket ran out of the little chocolate Christmas wreaths that make me fat each year. Last year they lasted well into January, this year they were completely gone two days before Christmas.

More proof that 2016 is better seen in our rear view mirror.

1010XL and their 8 minute commercial breaks. 

EIGHT MINUTES OF COMMERCIALS

These damn geese around here...there are literally hundreds of lakes and ponds to choose from, yet they choose the puddled up rain water on the sidewalks and streets.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:These damn geese around here...there are literally hundreds of lakes and ponds to choose from, yet they choose the puddled up rain water on the sidewalks and streets.

Go out there and shoo them away. They are very friendly...they will leave right away. :whistling:

That's a good idea...here, hold my beer...watch this.

Have you seen my baseball?

Bitcoin

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:These damn geese around here...there are literally hundreds of lakes and ponds to choose from, yet they choose the puddled up rain water on the sidewalks and streets.

They were out at the driving range yesterday.   Right where I was hitting the ball, about 150 yards away.  Somehow, I never could manage to hit a goose with a golf ball.   A whole flock of geese standing right in my landing area and I've got a whole bucket of balls and I can't hit a single goose. 

Quote:They were out at the driving range yesterday.   Right where I was hitting the ball, about 150 yards away.  Somehow, I never could manage to hit a goose with a golf ball.   A whole flock of geese standing right in my landing area and I've got a whole bucket of balls and I can't hit a single goose. 

Last week on the driving range a dog trotted out and left a couple of squeezins around at about the 125 yard mark. I landed a couple of shots to within 5 yards of him but he was too involved in his task to care. 

Quote:They were out at the driving range yesterday.   Right where I was hitting the ball, about 150 yards away.  Somehow, I never could manage to hit a goose with a golf ball.   A whole flock of geese standing right in my landing area and I've got a whole bucket of balls and I can't hit a single goose.

That's good. You don't seem like someone mean enough to try to hurt a defenseless animal. :no:

Quote:That's good. You don't seem like someone mean enough to try to hurt a defenseless animal. :no:

Marty gets facial tics at the mere mention of geese.

I've thought of bringing the shotgun to work and taking home dinner once a week for a while.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]