Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:When my burger shows up with the lettuce and tomato on the bottom bun under the burger.  Grrrr............

Just turn her over so she's buns up. Problem solved.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The fact that the ***official*** website for the Jags have servers that are powered by TRS-80's. With Khan not only being one of the richest owners in the league but the world itself, one would hope he would throw a little money toward this website. If I had the IT know-how I would donate my time for free to help improve this aggravating website.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

It was kinda brought up by Rico I think in another thread but,

When you go to dry your hands and the force that it takes to pull the paper towel out is greater than when your wet hands compromise its structural integrity. Leaving you with two small pieces of wet paper towel. Third attempt later, you can finally start the drying process. 4 attempts or more if your like me and do an auto 2-3 ply towel technique.

Quote:Just turn her over so she's buns up. Problem solved.

But enough about yur mom.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:When my burger shows up with the lettuce and tomato on the bottom bun under the burger.  Grrrr............

Oh, you think that's bad?   How about the time I had a buy one get one free coupon for a Hardee's thickburger, drove several miles to get them, got all the way back home, and found, NO MEAT.   Yes.  They left out the meat. 

5 minute ASPCA commercials. I'm an animal lover as much as the next person, but after watching one for the first time, subsequent showings have me diving for the channel button. 

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 06:40 AM by Kotite.)

When people jump into a thread discussion which has yielded some interesting points and say..

"I'm not gonna read x number of pages.. I'm just gonna make comments others have likely already made and you're gonna like it very much because I am special.."
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:When people jump into a thread discussion which has yielded some interesting points and say..

"I'm not gonna read x number of pages.. I'm just gonna make comments others have likely already made and you're gonna like it very much because I am special.."

Well, if don't think I'm special go ahead and unfriend me now.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

When my cheese on my Sausage McMuffin isn't melted.

I also can't remember the last time it seemed like one of their English muffins was actually toatsed.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:When my cheese on my Sausage McMuffin isn't melted.

I also can't remember the last time it seemed like one of their English muffins was actually toatsed.

I got a BK burger recently that was the same way, they just put the cheese on it but didn't melt it. It's a cheeseburger not a cold cut sandwich you morons. 

The motorcyclist I see on my morning commute each day who aggressively slaloms through traffic on a busy road. I DO watch for motorcycles.. but when they whip up next to my window out of nowhere before sun up and brake violently in front of me, I have a hard time preventing them from becoming road hamburger. It's just a matter of time before this guy gets himself killed.
Only a chump boos the home team!

When a cashier has to call and wait on a manager because they skipped by the screen that informs them of the amount of change to return and they wont believe you when you tell them. When you inform them of how much they look at you in amazement and actually ask,"How did you know that?". Dumb as a plant I tell ya.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:When a cashier has to call and wait on a manager because they skipped by the screen that informs them of the amount of change to return and they wont believe you when you tell them. When you inform them of how much they look at you in amazement and actually ask,"How did you know that?". Dumb as a plant I tell ya.

Seriously, how did you know?

Quote:The motorcyclist I see on my morning commute each day who aggressively slaloms through traffic on a busy road. I DO watch for motorcycles.. but when they whip up next to my window out of nowhere before sun up and brake violently in front of me, I have a hard time preventing them from becoming road hamburger. It's just a matter of time before this guy gets himself killed.

It's idiots like this who make it so difficult for us other riders. I can't tell you how many times I've had to deal with cagers who take pleasure in passive aggressive tactics.

I'm starting to get annoyed by the fact that I am getting annoyed at things that should not annoy me.  

One time I overheard two rich women complaining about their lawn service.   I thought, what a ridiculous thing to get annoyed about.   But don't we all do the same thing.   Most of the world would love to have our problems.   No matter what we have, no matter what we are doing, it's never good enough, and that's annoying.  That's starting to depress me.  There's no end to this.  I will always want more.  I will always want something better.  Nothing is ever good enough. 

Quote:I'm starting to get annoyed by the fact that I am getting annoyed at things that should not annoy me.  

One time I overheard two rich women complaining about their lawn service.   I thought, what a ridiculous thing to get annoyed about.   But don't we all do the same thing.   Most of the world would love to have our problems.   No matter what we have, no matter what we are doing, it's never good enough, and that's annoying.  That's starting to depress me.  There's no end to this.  I will always want more.  I will always want something better.  Nothing is ever good enough. 
People think if they get more money it will solve all their problems. And partly they're right; the problems you have will be solved. They'll just be replaced by other, more expensive problems or problems you can't solve by throwing money at them.

Quote:People think if they get more money it will solve all their problems. And partly they're right; the problems you have will be solved. They'll just be replaced by other, more expensive problems or problems you can't solve by throwing money at them.

Money may not buy happiness but I'd rather cry in a Bentley than a Gremlin.

Quote:Money may not buy happiness but I'd rather cry in a Bentley than a Gremlin.

"But what is happiness?  It's a moment before you need more happiness."   Don Draper

Would you be happy in a Bentley?  You'd be happy for a moment.  Then you'd be parking it at the far end of the parking lot, so no one would scratch it.   And you'd realize, all your friends think you're showing off.  And you'd realize, it does basically the same things as a Toyota.   And you'd find out, girls don't like you any more than before.  And of course, you've achieved your Bentley, and you'd need something else to drive you forward.  It never stops. 

"You get hungry even though you've just eaten."  Don Draper again  

Quote:I'm starting to get annoyed by the fact that I am getting annoyed at things that should not annoy me.  

And thus was born progress and innovation.

Quote:"But what is happiness?  It's a moment before you need more happiness."   Don Draper

Would you be happy in a Bentley?  You'd be happy for a moment.  Then you'd be parking it at the far end of the parking lot, so no one would scratch it.   And you'd realize, all your friends think you're showing off.  And you'd realize, it does basically the same things as a Toyota.   And you'd find out, girls don't like you any more than before.  And of course, you've achieved your Bentley, and you'd need something else to drive you forward.  It never stops. 

"You get hungry even though you've just eaten."  Don Draper again

You're describing the difference between happiness and joy. Joy grants happiness often despite the circumstances. Joy is born of gratitude, which I personally believe is the greatest lack in our society.