Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:No worries... I had 3 eggs and spinach instead :/

Thats easy to fix, just put the normal taco toppings in the shell, add in some of your preferred meat, and leave out the eggs and spinach.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Actually, taco fixings are not that bad. It's the shells and tortillas that have the carbs. Instead, skip those and make a salad out of it.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2017, 08:38 AM by superfan32.)

Taco salads are delicious...and you're right, you don't need the shells/tortilla chips.

You can even used ground turkey vice ground beef to make it healthier.

Have you seen my baseball?

Or eat the taco fillings in a lettuce wrap instead of a taco shell.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I like to eat tacos

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Lettuce inside of lettuce?  That's just gross.

Quote:I like to eat tacos

I only like 3 kinds: soft shell, crunchy shell, and pink.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2017, 02:01 PM by The Real Marty.)

Local sports talk radio hosts who apparently don't know what "odds-on favorite" actually means. 

Fat women in leggings. It's not a good look. I'm a fat guy and I would never wear a speedo. Please keep your bits covered. Leggings can only stretch so much before they start looking like tinted Saran Wrap. I don't like them on hot women either. I don't need to get "aroused" in public. That's not good either. Leggings should be outlawed in public. It's almost the same as body paint. 

Quote:Actually, taco fixings are not that bad. It's the shells and tortillas that have the carbs. Instead, skip those and make a salad out of it.

Get out.

... being handed 3 packs of ketchup after asking for 8 packs to go with my medium fries

Quote:... being handed 3 packs of ketchup after asking for 8 packs to go with my medium fries

Packs of ketchup.

Quote:Fat women in leggings. It's not a good look. I'm a fat guy and I would never wear a speedo. Please keep your bits covered. Leggings can only stretch so much before they start looking like tinted Saran Wrap. I don't like them on hot women either. I don't need to get "aroused" in public. That's not good either. Leggings should be outlawed in public. It's almost the same as body paint.

This is your worst take by far! Tight clothes on women should always be encouraged. The current trend of everyone wearing leggings and tight pants is great.

Quote:Packs of ketchup.

Putting ketchup on your fries.

Quote:This is your worst take by far! Tight clothes on women should always be encouraged. The current trend of everyone wearing leggings and tight pants is great.

I approve as well

Quote:I approve as well

I mostly approve as well but I also approve of having a sell by date.

I like it when women dress sexy...you guys are weird.

Omg it's raining. Time to get behind the wheel and drive like an [BLEEP]..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Putting ketchup on your fries.

[Image: giphy-2.gif?1462478332]

Quote:This is your worst take by far! Tight clothes on women should always be encouraged. The current trend of everyone wearing leggings and tight pants is great.

[Image: solve-problem-fat-girl-in-leggings.jpg]