Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:HAHA....!! Men area always so objectified!

Anyway, as long as guys have stopped wearing the jeans with the bling on the butt pocket, it's all good. Bling is getting old for women, but please, guys don't do it!

Good for the goose kind of thing! :thumbsup:

And I'm with you on the sparkly butt thing! Nothing screams feminine hygiene apparatus like glitter on a man's butt...or anything Ed Hardy.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Good for the goose kind of thing! :thumbsup:

And I'm with you on the sparkly butt thing! Nothing screams feminine hygiene apparatus like glitter on a man's butt...or anything Ed Hardy.
Ha! Absolutely! Objectify away!

Right. Affliction too! This was all too Jersey Shore.

Quote:Slow drivers in left lane with thumb up their [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Deion Sanders on Thurs night football...or anytime

Political campaigns

Women in shorts/bathing suits wearing high heels

Leaving shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot

Showing everyone you wear Tommy Hilfiger underwear, while holding up your saggy pants

I just like women in shorts and bathing suits....   well most women anyway.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Ha! Absolutely! Objectify away!

Right. Affliction too! This was all too Jersey Shore.

Repeat after me: Jean pockets do not have flaps. There are no extenuating circumstances to this rule. No further clarification will be given.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Repeat after me: Jean pockets do not have flaps. There are no extenuating circumstances to this rule. No further clarification will be given.

This! A butt shouldn't look like its fixing to take flight! Ever.

And I'm going to add high waisted jeans to this list. They are wrong. Just so unbelievably wrong.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Wow...they are around $40 over here. Would it be cheaper to buy them online and ship them in?

And if they are skinny enough... :whistling:

My best friend lives in Florida and often sends me stuff across.. So yeah that is cheaper.. I always stock up on clothes when I make my annual visit to Florida.. Everything is expensive here though.. 12 krispy kreme donuts are the equivalent of $15 over here!!

The skinnier the better :-)
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I just like women in shorts and bathing suits....   well most women anyway.

That's funny; I like them out of their shorts and bathing suits.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:I don't really wear jeans but I own a pair of course. The whole designer Jean thing is absolutely outrageous, thankfully I fit in good ol Levis just fine.

Shirts is where I start to have major problems haha.

Shoot, the jeans I was wearing were store brand and STILL that expensive! They fit really, really well and were long enough but not for $120. I have a short torso/long leg issue, plus my arms are long, too. So I'm screwed either way. I feel your pain.

People who say, "he has more money than he knows what to do with."

Apparently if he has a lot of money he obviously knows what to do with it, rather than the fool who has none but supposedly knows what to do with it if he had some.

Regards................the Chiefjag

People who are incompetent at work, who get away with pretty much every bad decision or mistake that they make.

All because they're friends with the boss.

Quote:People who are incompetent at work, who get away with pretty much every bad decision or mistake that they make.

Depending on the job, that ain't all that "trivial".

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Depending on the job, that ain't all that "trivial".

It's pretty standard, unfortunately.

Quote:People who say, "he has more money than he knows what to do with."

Apparently if he has a lot of money he obviously knows what to do with it, rather than the fool who has none but supposedly knows what to do with it if he had some.

Regards................the Chiefjag

Very true.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

People that don't right grammer goodly.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:People that don't right grammer goodly.

You are completely write.

[Image: 20hqz52.png]

People who seen the McConaughey commercial and have to drive like him and his one hand wandering around off the steering wheel like a complete feminine hygiene nozzle..

If you drive like that, just stop.. You look like an idiot.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:People who are incompetent at work, who get away with pretty much every bad decision or mistake that they make.

Are Dave and Gus friends?  That would help me understand a lot.....

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Are Dave and Gus friends?  That would help me understand a lot.....

Now you mention it...

Cell phone speaker "music".

No, I don't want to watch a video on your iphone.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2015, 09:35 PM by DarloJAG84.)

Quote:Cell phone speaker "music".

No, I don't want to watch a video on your iphone.

Also, get a decent phone! None of this iPhone nonsense... :yucky: