Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:I had to resurrect this thread to express an annoyance of mine I'm sure other golfers on here will whole-heartedly agree with:

Cigarette and cigar butts thrown on the golf course. There are enough butts out there already, let's not make it worse.

Are empty beer cans acceptable?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Are empty beer cans acceptable?

Only if I'm the one emptying them.

Quote:Only if I'm the one emptying them.

And while we're on golf...slow groups annoy the hell out of me. I don't care whether you're a good golfer or bad golfer, be ready when it's your turn and don't back up the whole freakin' course. I'm certainly no great golfer but almost always get in in under four hours...because I'm ready to play when it's my damn turn.

Quote:And while we're on golf...slow groups annoy the hell out of me. I don't care whether you're a good golfer or bad golfer, be ready when it's your turn and don't back up the whole freakin' course. I'm certainly no great golfer but almost always get in in under four hours...because I'm ready to play when it's my damn turn.

Along that same line, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are NOT good days to teach your buddy how to golf.

Quote:And while we're on golf...slow groups annoy the hell out of me. I don't care whether you're a good golfer or bad golfer, be ready when it's your turn and don't back up the whole freakin' course. I'm certainly no great golfer but almost always get in in under four hours...because I'm ready to play when it's my damn turn.

Quote:Along that same line, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are NOT good days to teach your buddy how to golf.
What a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

Clowns that make comments on golf who are too much of a dullard to appreciate the game.

Quote:And especially where it's so conspicuous, like on the fringes of a manicured golf green. It brings out my inner Yosemite Sam.

Short, hairy and skinny jeans?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Short, hairy and skinny jeans?

Don't judge...he's rocking an awesome stache!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Don't judge...he's rocking an awesome stache!!

I hate Jeff Fisher.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Along that same line, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are NOT good days to teach your buddy how to golf.

and there's never a good day to teach your wife!

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

People that tail gate you when you're driving 15 MPH over the speed limit to pass someone actually doing the speed limit.  [BLEEP], slow down.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

WAITRESSING..... Not the job, but the job title. I have seen a growing trend of food service professionals referring to their job as "WAITRESSING".

Even worse, the young men that perform the same tasks refer to it as WAITRESSING.

To help you understand what is wrong with this.....

I have been GRAPHIC DESIGNERING for nearly 15 years. Before that I was ACTORING and DISH WASHERING.

Oh yeah, "would of", "could of", "should of" - grrr
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2016, 08:20 AM by DarloJAG84.)

Quote:WAITRESSING..... Not the job, but the job title. I have seen a growing trend of food service professionals referring to their job as "WAITRESSING".

Even worse, the young men that perform the same tasks refer to it as WAITRESSING.

To help you understand what is wrong with this.....

I have been GRAPHIC DESIGNERING for nearly 15 years. Before that I was ACTORING and DISH WASHERING.

Oh yeah, "would of", "could of", "should of" - grrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrr - that last line really get's me too!!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Pedants.

Too many forums on a message board.

The Dutch.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The Dutch.
We'd be upset if we weren't so chilled out.

Quote:We'd be upset if we weren't so chilled out.

If my auntie had testicles, she'd be my uncle....

(thank you David Brent (original quote modified slightly)).

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

People who change their avatar. I know you people by the stupid picture, quit confusing me.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:People who change their avatar. I know you people by the stupid picture, quit confusing me.
Thanks for reminding me.

Stupid people.

Especially the ones where even stupid people can say "now that there's a stupid person"

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Sure they are.

Just not on a golf course.  :teehee:

[Image: B9kcG4m.gif]