Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Don't tell anyone, but they don't actually check on your school records.......you can make up any name you want! I even heard about one guy who went completely radical and used his sixth grade teachers name.

Actually, it's easier than that. Simply use the same response for every question. Favorite teacher? ABC. Street you lived on as a child? ABC.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I remember all my teachers up until the 6th grade. That's when we started to switch classes. It's all a blur after that. 5th grade though was Mr. Parkyn and he happened to be the best teacher I had in elementary school. He was tough as nails and would call out all of the grades of every student. So, if you didn't want to be embarrassed, you'd better get those grades up. Cool technique. 

Mrs Knight was both my kindergarten and 5th grade teacher.

I like all kinds of boobs. Sarah Chalke's are a work of art.

I park where I can pull through whenever possible.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Websites, including banking, credit card, financial and others you must visit, that completely revamp their website and make everyone completely start all over again, all at once.

Yes, like Vystar just did. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

People who put their dog in a stroller. Ya'll look absolutely ridiculous.

Quote:People who put their dog in a stroller. Ya'll look absolutely ridiculous.

In a purse. Ugh.
Blakes Life Matters

People that have dogs small enough to put in a purse. 

[Image: 2016-02-12_1127.png]

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Gun free zones

Quote:Gun free zones

Europe?

Quote:[Image: 2016-02-12_1127.png]

Yea, I got that a few times while setting up my  account.  I had to do the security questions twice!  :blink:

It also was incapable of sending a text to my phone like it said it would.

Quote:People who put their dog in a stroller. Ya'll look absolutely ridiculous.

No way.

Quote:No way.

At the local flea market, all dogs have to either be in a stroller or a shopping cart that can be rented for a dollar.

Or sold skewered on a stick.

"Terrieryaki"

Quote:Or sold skewered on a stick.

"Terrieryaki"
Don't knock it until you tried it.

Saying "I SEEN it"

No, you saw it. Or you "have seen"
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Or...I have a piece of land in the middle of nowhere GA.

We were up last weekend checking on things...we had to go to the local building supply place to get some pipe...

There was a Cop at the corner asking these 4-6 guys that had been outside, drinking since breakfast, if they "had seen" what happened at the corner.

Amazingly, no one saw a thing. 

Trains not moving and blocking the highway
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Drivers that stop at a green traffic light, and even though there are no oncoming cars, refuse to turn left until the light turns red and the switches to the left green arrow.

Drivers who will not turn right at a stop sign because they HAVE to get into the far left lane after turning just because there is a car in the far left lane half a mile away.
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

People with a cartful of groceries who go into the "10 items or less" checkout line.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.