Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

People who scatter their tag renewals around each corner of their license plate instead of simply putting the new one on top of the old one like you're supposed to. It goes in the upper right-hand corner people.

I was at a light the other day behind a car who had tags on all four corners plus one square in the middle. Dummy.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A loss by 30 pts, and Gus still grinning like a mule eating briar.

Facebook pics on how great Florida is in Feb. while conspicuously absent in the middle of August

People that continually forward stupid comments, pics, etc of things that have been proven false ten times over

Donald stopping immigration after marrying two immigrants.... And his kids with duel citizenship.

The silence of Cruz supporters that were birthers a few years ago.

People who nod their head up and down when giving a statement. Like a bobble head.

A boring Friday night with nothing better to do than reply to this drivel.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:People who scatter their tag renewals around each corner of their license plate instead of simply putting the new one on top of the old one like you're supposed to. It goes in the upper right-hand corner people.

I was at a light the other day behind a car who had tags on all four corners plus one square in the middle. Dummy.

Some people protest in their own small way.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:People who scatter their tag renewals around each corner of their license plate instead of simply putting the new one on top of the old one like you're supposed to. It goes in the upper right-hand corner people.

I've never noticed this. Now I'll be looking at everyone's license plate.

Quote:I've never noticed this. Now I'll be looking at everyone's license plate.

...and you'll think of me when you see it and laugh. Hopefully it won't annoy you. It doesn't bother me, it's just a minor annoyance.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:Some people protest in their own small way.

Yep, we call them a mini-protest when we do them.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Doc Tony.

Getting a Disco Song stuck in my head. I absolutely HATE Disco

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Doc Tony.

Next time you see a commercial just watch his arm.  I think it's robotic.

Quote:Next time you see a commercial just watch his arm.  I think it's robotic.

No, he's real!

McDonalds.  Your bill is $10.16.  You hand over a twenty and reach into your pocket for some change; not exact, but you've got a quarter and a penny and you give it to the clerk.  Too late, he has already entered the $20 and has no idea what to do now.  Panic sets in as he looks first at the register display, then the 26 cents, then the $9.84 in his hand and back to the register.  He has no idea what to do next, the answer lies behind him, lost somewhere in the 4th grade and his head quietly implodes before your eyes.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:McDonalds. Your bill is $10.16. You hand over a twenty and reach into your pocket for some change; not exact, but you've got a quarter and a penny and you give it to the clerk. Too late, he has already entered the $20 and has no idea what to do now. Panic sets in as he looks first at the register display, then the 26 cents, then the $9.84 in his hand and back to the register. He has no idea what to do next, the answer lies behind him, lost somewhere in the 4th grade and his head quietly implodes before your eyes.

Yet they need $15 an hour..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Yet they need $15 an hour..

Clearly they wouldn't know if they got it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:McDonalds. Your bill is $10.16. You hand over a twenty and reach into your pocket for some change; not exact, but you've got a quarter and a penny and you give it to the clerk. Too late, he has already entered the $20 and has no idea what to do now. Panic sets in as he looks first at the register display, then the 26 cents, then the $9.84 in his hand and back to the register. He has no idea what to do next, the answer lies behind him, lost somewhere in the 4th grade and his head quietly implodes before your eyes.

Ooh, a word problem. I love these.

The answer is: you've just tipped him 26 cents. Let's do another! I love working these old-timey solutions where they use "cash" and "change".

People who don't know how to "zipper" in the parking lot when leaving a big event. One from my side, one from yours, it's not hard
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:People who don't know how to "zipper" in the parking lot when leaving a big event. One from my side, one from yours, it's not hard
But that would mean owning a F250 that's never gone off-road despite being heavily customized and lifted would be completely useless.

Quote:Ooh, a word problem. I love these.

The answer is: you've just tipped him 26 cents. Let's do another! I love working these old-timey solutions where they use "cash" and "change".

OK.  The kid hands me the $9.84 and the $0.26.  I patiently explain that he could keep it all and just give me a ten and a dime.  What does he do now?

Quote:OK. The kid hands me the $9.84 and the $0.26. I patiently explain that he could keep it all and just give me a ten and a dime. What does he do now?

He says: "Take back $10.10 and then give you $10.10?. Look, old man, get with the times and get a debit card so we can avoid all this in the future."

Quote:He says: "Take back $10.10 and then give you $10.10?. Look, old man, get with the times and get a debit card so we can avoid all this in the future."
Exactly.

Cash ha

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:He says: "Take back $10.10 and then give you $10.10?. Look, old man, get with the times and get a debit card so we can avoid all this in the future."

Tragically no and in a sad indictment of our failing educational system, he said, "I can't, that will mess up my cash drawer."