Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Woody Allen movies.

They SUCK!

I've never understood the appeal for Woody Allen movies.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 08:30 AM by Deacon.)

People that don't understand the appeal for Woody Allen movies.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:People that don't understand the appeal for Woody Allen movies.

Lol
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:People that don't understand the appeal for Woody Allen movies.

Well la-di-da. I suppose you're next going to tell me the Fast and Furious series isn't intellectually stimulating and representative of real world situations.

The Emirates Airline commercial with Jennifer Aniston who has a dream she's not on an airplane with *gasp* a shower and a bar!  Oh the humanity!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I always keep around 15 thousand dollars in reserve to purchase airline tickets with such amenities.  Peasants.

Quote:The Emirates Airline commercial with Jennifer Aniston who has a dream she's not on an airplane with *gasp* a shower and a bar!  Oh the humanity!  I don't know about the rest of you, but I always keep around 15 thousand dollars in reserve to purchase airline tickets with such amenities.  Peasants.

That is why I always fly my private luxury jet when going anywhere!! You just can't trust the accommodations on a commercial plane any more!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You can care for an animal and it live outdoors. My dad's people never let their hunting dogs inside and they were quite happy.
some dogs prefer to be outside...I have Siberian Huskys...They like being in the house long enough to say HI! to everyone, sniff around to make sure no other animal has inhabited the house and then they are ready to go back outside...Even when the temp goes down below zero, outside is where they want to be...Before anyone starts with the "It's too cold for them" stuff, it's not...Siberian Huskys live and work in temperatures around -20 and can withstand much cooler temps if they actually sleep in their doghouse which mine don't, they sleep on top of it even when it rains or snows... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showth...p?t=325399

People who call your phone repeatedly if you don't answer...I hate it when the phone rings and the person hangs up and calls right back several times

The fact that Toyota doesn't sell this in the US.[Image: lc76-g-5.jpg]

Publix cashiers who have to pick up one of the items I'm buying and asking "is this any good?"

No.. It tastes awful. Thats why I'm paying for it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 01:28 PM by Deacon.)

Quote:Well la-di-da. I suppose you're next going to tell me the Fast and Furious series isn't intellectually stimulating and representative of real world situations.

All I know is that I learned the proper height and angle of attack for the fin on my '93 Civic from that movie. If that ain't real value, I don't know what is.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:some dogs prefer to be outside...I have Siberian Huskys...They like being in the house long enough to say HI! to everyone, sniff around to make sure no other animal has inhabited the house and then they are ready to go back outside...Even when the temp goes down below zero, outside is where they want to be...Before anyone starts with the "It's too cold for them" stuff, it's not...Siberian Huskys live and work in temperatures around -20 and can withstand much cooler temps if they actually sleep in their doghouse which mine don't, they sleep on top of it even when it rains or snows... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showth...p?t=325399

I has a husky growing up in PA. She used to go outside when it was snowing and sleep until she was completely covered in snow.  We would try to drag her back inside from the back yard and she would just run away.  Huskies are awesome dogs.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:No.. It tastes awful. Thats why I'm paying for it..
That explains Bud Light. 

Quote:Publix cashiers who have to pick up one of the items I'm buying and asking "is this any good?"

No.. It tastes awful. Thats why I'm paying for it..

I think they learn that in training class or something...because it happens to me too!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:The fact that Toyota doesn't sell this in the US.[Image: lc76-g-5.jpg]

Diesel HiLux/Tacoma in the US, please!

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Diesel HiLux/Tacoma in the US, please!

Just like the Range Rover this is what soccer moms need to go off road. You know, like parking in the grass during games.

Quote:Diesel HiLux/Tacoma in the US, please!

Agreed. It's not just Toyota. So many manufacturers (including Ford!) have more efficient and streamlined vehicles for sale in other countries. 

I saw a turbo-diesel Ford mid-size pick-up truck (crew cab) in Germany last summer.  It supposedly gets near 30 mpg on the highway and not much less around town.  Why is that not available in the US???

Just figure out the damn emissions adjustments, let Shad put some better bumpers on it and sell it over here already!

Quote:Just like the Range Rover this is what soccer moms need to go off road. You know, like parking in the grass during games.

I've seen the way some soccer moms park.  They'd need Grave Digger to compensate for their driving skill.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I've seen the way some soccer moms park.  They'd need Grave Digger to compensate for their driving skill.

Speaking of parking, parking spaces keep getting smaller and vehicles keep getting bigger. When you finally pull into a lot with wide spaces, it's like heaven.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Trivial things that annoy me:

"When it's all said and done."   I am so tired of that cliche. 

"I wanna say..."   Well, if you wanna say it, say it.   Don't tell me you wanna say it, then say it.   Just say it!