Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:People who cut across parking lots between parked cars. I have almost been t-boned 3x in the last year because people don't drive to the end of the lot to drive across it.
What about cutting across in the 60% of the parking lot that's empty?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:People who cut across parking lots between parked cars. I have almost been t-boned 3x in the last year because people don't drive to the end of the lot to drive across it.

I recommend you switch cars to a 74 Checker Marathon.  Their airbags deploy, your paint gets scratched.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:What about cutting across in the 60% of the parking lot that's empty?
I think it's best for you to avoid them all together. :thumbsup:

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

They would still have light polls, you should still avoid them. :teehee:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Beware of stray shopping carts on a windy day!

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

People who come back to the hotel at 1-2 in the morning and talk loudly all the way down the hall. These are places with inside corridors.

For the hotels/motels with doors directly to the outside, the people who stand out there and smoke while your A/C sucks it in. Especially irritating at 6-7AM as is their conversations over coffee and a cigarette at that time.

Or...the people who carry on a loud cell phone conversation outside of their room so they don't disturb their partner.

Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:People who come back to the hotel at 1-2 in the morning and talk loudly all the way down the hall. These are places with inside corridors.

For the hotels/motels with doors directly to the outside, the people who stand out there and smoke while your A/C sucks it in. Especially irritating at 6-7AM as is their conversations over coffee and a cigarette at that time.

Or...the people who carry on a loud cell phone conversation outside of their room so they don't disturb their partner.

I think "rude people" could have saved you from typing a bunch of words.

or just "people".

Quote:They would still have light polls, you should still avoid them. :teehee:

How does the voting work with those "light polls"?

Or should that be avoided too?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I think "rude people" could have saved you from typing a bunch of words.

Yep, he could have just said stupid, rude, oblivious people and pretty much covered everyone at one time.

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2016, 07:20 PM by JackCity.)

Circus folk and clowns.

I hate the circus and everything associated with it.

When you click on an article to read only to find out it is a video that, combined with the commercial beforehand, will take significantly more time than the 30 seconds I would have used to read the story.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

People who eat fast food drive thru in their cars, open their doors and leave the oily, spent to-go bags on the ground as they drive away.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:People who eat fast food drive thru in their cars, open their doors and leave the oily, spent to-go bags on the ground as they drive away.

Townies who park by my driveway and do the same thing. I just picked up half a dozen Busch bottles that some [BLEEP] dumped out of his cooler before he and his tatted up clan rolled out of my neighborhood.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:How does the voting work with those "light polls"?

Or should that be avoided too?

Yes they should! They are shifty little buggers!! Autocorrect should be avoided too!! :thumbsup:

Drivers from behind who have just pulled over for the same emergency vehicle as everyone else but then quickly jump back into the road and try to closely follow said emergency vehicle in order to pass other vehicles pulled over. One just tried to shoulder me over last night and had the gall to honk when I resumed my place in traffic. Mr. [BLEEP] Hole driver, meet Mr. Middle Finger.

Fans who claim to be Jaguar fans, but post nothing but negative posts on the Jaguar message board.

If the Jags make you that unhappy and negative, just go find another team and we will all be happier about it, including you.

You're first at a traffic light. The person across from you has his/her left turn signal on to turn across in front of you. You wave them across. The light changes. You wave them again, with a little more urgency. They hesitate.

The guy behind you leans on the horn.

Quote:You're first at a traffic light. The person across from you has his/her left turn signal on to turn across in front of you. You wave them across. The light changes. You wave them again, with a little more urgency. They hesitate.

The guy behind you leans on the horn.

Long ago I stopped ceding right-of-way out of courtesy. It just confuses other drivers.

Slide shows.   "50 Hottest Women in the World" is just a way to get you to click their website 50 times.   What's the point of that?   Does it affect their advertising rates or something?