Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:That and bumper stickers in general.

I agree.   If I want someone's opinion, I'll ask for it.   Besides, if I can't make up my mind, a bumper sticker isn't going to help. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The existence of Miracle Whip.

Does anyone know anyone that actually eats this disgusting stuff?

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

$5,000 rims on a $200 car..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:$5,000 rims on a $200 car..
Try looking for something like a Honda S2000 or a Subaru Impreza; $1000 cars being sold at $6000 because "bro, I put like 8 grand of mods on it".

Quote:People who use the word "cutups" in their posts instead of the word "highlights."  

I'm about to go highlight a cucumber for my salad.

Quote:The existence of Miracle Whip.

Does anyone know anyone that actually eats this disgusting stuff?

Yuck, I can't figure it out either.  It says salad dressing, because it's not really mayo.  I prefer Helman's mayo if I don't make it myself.

We ate brats the other night and my daughter actually put ketchup on hers. I thought I had raised her better than that.

Quote:We ate brats the other night and my daughter actually put ketchup on hers. I thought I had raised her better than that.

How old is your daughter? It might not be too late to teach her proper manners.

Quote:We ate brats the other night and my daughter actually put ketchup on hers. I thought I had raised her better than that.

It's really hard on you when your child disappoint you in such a tragic way!! Ketchup??? Did you set her down and have a talk with her about such inappropriate behavior???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:How old is your daughter? It might not be too late to teach her proper manners.

Quote:It's really hard on you when your child disappoint you in such a tragic way!! Ketchup??? Did you set her down and have a talk with her about such inappropriate behavior???

She's 24. I can't believe she's been hiding such unethical behavior from me for so long. She actually got a little annoyed at me when I asked her twice if she really put ketchup on a brat.

My will is getting amended tomorrow.

Quote:She's 24. I can't believe she's been hiding such unethical behavior from me for so long. She actually got a little annoyed at me when I asked her twice if she really put ketchup on a brat.

Do they have any in patient centers that deal with this kind of unwanted behavior?? A 12 step program maybe?? No...that one wouldn't work until she admits she has a problem!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:She's 24. I can't believe she's been hiding such unethical behavior from me for so long. She actually got a little annoyed at me when I asked her twice if she really put ketchup on a brat.

If you disown her can I have her?

Quote:Do they have any in patient centers that deal with this kind of unwanted behavior?? A 12 step program maybe?? No...that one wouldn't work until she admits she has a problem!!

I'm thinking intervention is the only solution at this point. How did it get this far?... I know now! She's been hanging around that Hunt's gang and walking around singing "Shake that bottle". Now it allll makes sense.

Quote:If you disown her can I have her?

She's half Asian and was in a Hooters calendar last year. You wouldn't be interested.

I blacked out there for a minute, did I miss anything?

Having to jump through security hoops at the airport just to assuage some poorly based fears about a one in 100,000 likelihood event.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Having to jump through security hoops at the airport just to assuage some poorly based fears about a one in 100,000 likelihood event.

At least you get to jump. They make me crawl.

However, given today's climate, that one in 100,000 likelihood would quickly decrease if security measures were slackened.

The Walking Dead season 6 thread.

Quote:I blacked out there for a minute, did I miss anything?

Nope, we're all done with you. Btw, that burning sensation will subside as the healing progresses.

So we've talked about this subject in this thread before, so thought I'd bring it up again.  Played golf yesterday and as is often the case when you only have two in your group, they pair you up with another two.  Played with a guys that were a good deal younger than us and they sucked.  That part doesn't matter to me as long as they are ready when it's their turn and don't screw around.  Well as we go further out into the course, they start spraying shots all over the place and literally hitting three our four balls per hole.  After they hit two tee shots, three holes in a row, it gets pretty irritating.  Then to top it off, the third hole in that span...they hit two balls each out of the fairway as well.  

I just looked at my friend and said, "I've had enough of this.  Let's play this hole out by ourselves and get away from these guys."

To which he responded, "That would be kind of rude."

To which I responded, "OK...we can keep playing with them."

And he says, "I didn't say I wanted to keep playing with them...I just said that it would be rude."

After I wiped the beer off of the steering wheel, we finished the hole and moved on by ourselves.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]