Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Experienced a new one this morning...

People who are capable of getting lost inside a parking garage.

Got stuck behind a woman who could not grasp the floor by floor layout and stopped at each landing looking both ways to try to figure out which way to turn. She finally pulled over into a spot on the 4th level to get her bearings. In case you thought common sense was a prerequisite to owning a Mercedes.. I clearly isn't.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 01:20 PM by Jags.)

Quote:Better yet, it was a cup.
I can't stand stickers on cars, so I don't do that.

However, those Yeti cups are absolutely amazing. I got one as a gift and had ice in my cup at night that was in since morning which was left in my truck all day long. I was skeptical at first but holy crap! I went out and bought another so my wife could have one. Blows tervis and hydro flask out of the water. Not even in the same league.

Water on the bathroom counter

Quote:Experienced a new one this morning...

People who are capable of getting lost inside a parking garage.

Got stuck behind a woman who could not grasp the floor by floor layout and stopped at each landing looking both ways to try to figure out which way to turn. She finally pulled over into a spot on the 4th level to get her bearings. In case you thought common sense was a prerequisite to owning a Mercedes.. I clearly isn't.

I only make it out of parking garages by accident.

Quote:I can't stand stickers on cars, so I don't do that.

However, those Yeti cups are absolutely amazing. I got one as a gift and had ice in my cup at night that was in since morning which was left in my truck all day long. I was skeptical at first but holy crap! I went out and bought another so my wife could have one. Blows tervis and hydro flask out of the water. Not even in the same league.
Yeah I love mine too but, the sticker went on the tool box, because I'm not a tool. Get it? I'll be here all week folks  :thumbsup:

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Water on the bathroom counter

Better than....well, I shouldn't say.

Quote:Water on the bathroom counter
Especially when you step in it wearing socks. 

Quote:Especially when you step in it wearing socks.
What are u doing standing on the bathroom counters? Better yet, don't answer that.

Quote:What are u doing standing on the bathroom counters? Better yet, don't answer that.

This!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

When all the kids in the market place say ay oh whey oh
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

"YOU welcome"

Ugh
Signature goes here.

Your change is 31 CENT.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

When you're pouring your cereal in the bowl and the entire inner bag keeps sliding out.

Didn't they used to glue those damn things to the bottom of the box?

Quote:Didn't they used to glue those damn things to the bottom of the box?
They may have done but they probably stopped doing that because apparently there are people who are fine with opening a cereal box from the bottom. If I make it into power this will of course be made a capital offense along with claiming vaccines cause autism and idling your engine for more than 60 seconds (30 seconds for diesel engines).

Quote:"YOU welcome"

Ugh

Quote:Your change is 31 CENT.

How dare you people insinuate that language has rules. I feel threatened by you, where's my safe space?

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:How dare you people insinuate that language has rules. I feel threatened by you, where's my safe space?
You be racist

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2016, 06:44 AM by Kotite.)

I'm going to Hell for this..

When you see a friend on Facebook lost a family member or pet and you send them condolences.. I hate getting notified every single time someone else does.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I'm going to Hell for this..

When you see a friend on Facebook lost a family member or pet and you send them condolences.. I hate getting notified every single time someone else does.
You can change a setting on the post to stop getting those notifications. 

Quote:You be racist

Even though you're half joking....no, it is definitely not confined to any particular race. My extensive research does seem to show that age plays a factor.

Quote:Even though you're half joking....no, it is definitely not confined to any particular race. My extensive research does seem to show that age plays a factor.

Ageist.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...