Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:. Birthday celebrations past age 13 (excluding 18, 21, 40 and possibly 100) are lame.

What makes 40 more significant than 50 or 100?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2016, 03:57 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:Yeah I admit it. Huge grinch. Xmas is #1 on the list too.

I don't even like the fun ones like 4th of July.
Now Christmas's I get into but that's the kids and just I'm in that stage of life.

The grilling and drinking holidays I'm big on 4th, memorial day, labor day and for some reason I've always liked Thanksgiving.

It's just birthdays I hate them.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2016, 04:32 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

Trivial thing that annoys me: When people are late.  Like if you say you're coming over to my house at 9:00 PM, you should be there at 9:00 PM unless there's traffic.  When I say I'm going to be somewhere, I always show up on time, or early.  Back when I was in college I had a 45 minute drive to college every day.  If I had a class at 8:00 AM, I'd be out the door at 7:00 AM.  Being late really annoys me.  

Honestly I'd prefer it if people just said "Well, i'll be there between 9 and 9:30." Don't tell me 9:00, and then be there at 9:15.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Now Christmas's I get into but that's the kids and just I'm in that stage of life.

The grilling and drinking holidays I'm big on 4th, memorial day, labor day and for some reason I've always liked Thanksgiving.

It's just birthdays I hate them.

Food and beer makes every holiday more enjoyable. Maybe you should try that on your kids' birthdays? Just none for them, so you'll have to drink and eat their shares.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Food and beer makes every holiday more enjoyable. Maybe you should try that on your kids' birthdays? Just none for them, so you'll have to drink and eat their shares.

Oh I have food and beer what I hate about it is having to feed and entertain people i don't really like or know just cause thier kid and my kid know each other, or relatives that anoy me and think coming around for birthdays entitles them to being apart of our lives.

Then there's the over gifters that just have to get the huge expensive gift and make everyone else myself included look like crap for not spending unreasonable amount on a child's gift.

Then there's the people that just don't go home, my wife's brother and his girlfriend practically camp out, heck I've had birthday parties at noon and their lingering around at 9pm, I told him one time go the [BLEEP] home the parties over!

I hate birthday parties.

Quote:Trivial thing that annoys me: When people are late. Like if you say you're coming over to my house at 9:00 PM, you should be there at 9:00 PM unless there's traffic. When I say I'm going to be somewhere, I always show up on time, or early. Back when I was in college I had a 45 minute drive to college every day. If I had a class at 8:00 AM, I'd be out the door at 7:00 AM. Being late really annoys me.

Honestly I'd prefer it if people just said "Well, i'll be there between 9 and 9:30." Don't tell me 9:00, and then be there at 9:15.

I'm with you there, im 30 mins early to everything

Quote:for some reason I've always liked Thanksgiving.

There are 3 reasons why I like Thanksgiving;

1.   Turkey

2)   Football

3)   Pumpkin pie.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

"Artisanal"

Quote:"Artisanal"

Especially added to Cheese Plate
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Super trivial here... But, most shows my wife watches. Fictional drama shows???? OMG, Taylor just stabbed Kayleigh in the back! So who the hell cares?

Quote:Super trivial here... But, most shows my wife watches. Fictional drama shows???? OMG, Taylor just stabbed Kayleigh in the back! So who the hell cares?

fictional reality tv shows, my wife watches that STUUUUPPPID Teen Mom crap and the little people garbage just kill me.

Quote:fictional reality tv shows, my wife watches that STUUUUPPPID Teen Mom crap and the little people garbage just kill me.

I would most certainly include that but luckily, my wife doesn't watch that stuff.

People that are incapable of getting up close enough to a drive-up ATM to use it without getting out of the car.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

An asterisk next to a name or term but no footnote.

Quote:People that are incapable of getting up close enough to a drive-up ATM to use it without getting out of the car.

Im short...sometimes to get close enough to reach the machine, I'd be taking my side mirror off. Just sayin... Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

What really annoys me is how they place the drive-thru ATMs next to the front door. Architects...

Quote:What really annoys me is how they place the drive-thru ATMs next to the front door. Architects...

Why can't the machine have access on both sides so passengers can use the machine if need be.

You guys go to some weird banks.

I've never seen a drive-thru ATM at the front door.

Quote:People that are incapable of getting up close enough to a drive-up ATM to use it without getting out of the car.

You must be getting behind people with very short arms or people with broken windows who have to open the door even when they go through a drive thru fast food place.

I guess it could also be a short armed person with a broken window.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Hear that Bunnie, fix your damn window already.