Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Or.... They could be fat and lazy like the rest of us.

The fat and lazy rarely ride bicycles, although I guess there are exceptions.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I only need a minute, thanks anyway.

Your wife called.  She wants you to pick up fresh batteries on the way home.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:Your wife called. She wants you to pick up fresh batteries on the way home.

Has she misplaced the mains charger again?... I'll be having words with her later..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:The fat and lazy rarely ride bicycles, although I guess there are exceptions.

Clearly you dont visit Jax Beach on the weekends.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:If you'd just build some separate bike paths like we did this would be less of a problem.

Wow. So they have bike paths on every road over there?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Bicyclists who don't obey the traffic laws. You finally get past them, but when you stop for a red light, they pass you on the right and there they are again, sitting in front of you, waiting for the light to change.

They aren't supposed to ride any more than two across. That's what annoys me.

Quote:Wow. So they have bike paths on every road over there?
The bike bath is usually completely separated from the main road. That way bikes and cars doesn't share the same space. This is a nice example of what that looks like. 

Quote:The bike bath is usually completely separated from the main road. That way bikes and cars doesn't share the same space. <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bikede.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/DutchSidePath.jpg'>This is a nice example of what that looks like. </a>

And I could show you several that I have access to as well.

Quote:The bike bath is usually completely separated from the main road. That way bikes and cars doesn't share the same space. <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bikede.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/DutchSidePath.jpg'>This is a nice example of what that looks like. </a>

There's lots of places that have bike paths like that here. But come on this is a huge area of course the majority of the country doesn't have bike paths.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:There's lots of places that have bike paths like that here. But come on this is a huge area of course the majority of the country doesn't have bike paths.

The other thing is that these 'true' bicyclers are too 'cool' to use something like a bike path. They'd rather ride in their groups of 50 and block up traffic.

Posters who make threads and they try to turn the thread title into a cliffhanger to get you to open it and 99% of the time it's whiny garbage..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2016, 11:09 AM by RicoTx.)

Double

Quote:The other thing is that these 'true' bicyclers are too 'cool' to use something like a bike path. They'd rather ride in their groups of 50 and block up traffic.

oh yes the bicyclist enthusiast with their short shorts and groups of 50 blocking an entire lane of traffic, gotta love it. Don't see it much in putnam county but it was like clock work in flagler county. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

This may have been posted already, but people who bring their tiny dogs to the store. Then they act like everyone thinks it is cute and practically beg people to notice it. Ugh, puke
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:This may have been posted already, but people who bring their tiny dogs to the store. Then they act like everyone thinks it is cute and practically beg people to notice it. Ugh, puke

How about pet monkeys?

Quote:How about pet monkeys?

Monkeys are ok. I would think that would be obvious.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:This may have been posted already, but people who bring their tiny dogs to the store. Then they act like everyone thinks it is cute and practically beg people to notice it. Ugh, puke

While in Germany I watched a woman sitting at a cafe table feeding her toy dog from the same spoon she was eating with. I wanted to ask her how the dog's butt tasted.

Quote:While in Germany I watched a woman sitting at a cafe table feeding her toy dog from the same spoon she was eating with. I wanted to ask her how the dog's butt tasted.

Yay for Europeans..

Fan violence at sporting events...

A team in Scotland (Hibernian) ended a 114 wait for a Scottish Cup triumph today, how did they celebrate? By invading the pitch (a common occurance that doesn't really bother me), and assaulting the opposition players. I don't care how 'deep' your rivalry goes, that is totally unacceptable.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footb...41446.html

Quote:How about pet monkeys?

For the last time...you can not walk around the store asking people to pet your monkey!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???