Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Nailed it.

Pun intended?

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I find being told "no" to be far more than just a trivial annoyance.

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver...

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

When I buy a box of Dots and they aren't soft...

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:When I buy a box of Dots and they aren't soft...

At that point, they're just a box of colorful BB's!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver...

I would never use duct tape........................................................................if there was a pillow handy.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

When you're waiting in line at a soda fountain and the person in front of you fills their drink... pauses... and takes a long sip before shuffling off.

Move over I'm thirsty!

Quote:When you're waiting in line at a soda fountain and the person in front of you fills their drink... pauses... and takes a long sip before shuffling off.

Move over I'm thirsty!
I find that, more often than not, those are the people you can hear breathing while behind them.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2016, 08:01 PM by RicoTx.)

People that insist on stopping and making a call immediately after exiting the jetway, rather than getting the hell out of the way and doing it in a less obstructive place.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:People that insist on stopping and making a call immediately after exiting the jetway, rather than getting the hell out of the way and doing it a less obstructive place.
+1   Wallbash

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:People that insist on stopping and making a call immediately after exiting the jetway, rather than getting the hell out of the way and doing it a less obstructive place.

Start carrying an umbrella with you and "accidentally" give them a goose as you go by... :whistling:

Flying period...the whole process chaps my hind parts.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2016, 01:53 PM by Jags.)

Quote:Start carrying an umbrella with you and "accidentally" give them a goose as you go by... :whistling:

Like in "Dirty Granpa"?

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2016, 01:59 PM by Jags.)

When you're using a urinal and the guy next to you gets on his tippy toes, leans in toward you and over the partition and says "Enemy spy plane inbound!"

Quote:Flying period...the whole process chaps my hind parts.

Take a seat cushion with you...it might help! :woot:

Quote:When you're using a urinal and the guy next to you gets on his tippy toes, leans in toward you and over the partition and says "Enemy spy plane inbound!"

Someone actually did this??

Quote:Take a seat cushion with you...it might help! :woot:

Someone actually did this??
No, but if they did it would annoy me.

People that leave their carts out in the aisle at the grocery store, even after you roll up to them and lock eyes.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2016, 04:16 PM by Jags.)

Quote:People that leave their carts out in the aisle at the grocery store, even after you roll up to them and lock eyes.

People at the grocery store are rude. I try to be curteious and allow some one to stare at the items and get what they need then I'll grab my item. Now it irritates me when they know I'm waiting and they take their time, yet when the roles are reversed, they rudely sneak in and squeeze an arm in front of you and act like I'm the inconsiderate one. That more than gets on my nerves. I don't mind a little give and take but some people act as if the world revolves around them. I'm an early riser, so now I just go when they open to avoid the crowd.

Quote:People at the grocery store are rude. I try to be curteious and allow some one to stare at the items and get what they need then I'll grab my item. Now it irritates me when they know I'm waiting and they take their time, yet when the roles are reversed, they rudely sneak in and squeeze an arm in front of you and act like I'm the inconsiderate one. That more than gets on my nerves. I don't mind a little give and take but some people act as if the world revolves around them. I'm an early riser, so now I just go when they open to avoid the crowd.

Haha yep. The cart out in the aisle is my biggest one though. Just move it closer to your side so I can get by! Then you can search in peace for 15 mins for all I care.

How about the almost constant fund raisers being held out in front of the doors?

Quote:How about the almost constant fund raisers being held out in front of the doors?

I don't really get much of that actually. No one really talks to me, probably on account that I look live I've survived 10 days in the desert and probably smell like it too haha.