Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:How about the almost constant fund raisers being held out in front of the doors?

And the stores that have sales people in them for cable or home improvement crap. Walmart...I'm looking at you!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And the stores that have sales people in them for cable or home improvement crap. Walmart...I'm looking at you!!

Do you have Orchard Supply Hardware in Fl? I prefer it to Home Depot (less crowded) but they position a solar salesman right at the front door that insist on awkward conversation with you.

Quote:Do you have Orchard Supply Hardware in Fl? I prefer it to Home Depot (less crowded) but they position a solar salesman right at the front door that insist on awkward conversation with you.

Have you ever tried the "I speaka no Engla" in your best foreign accent?

I have and they just end up putting one hand up and nodding while you just keep walking away.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:When I start to yawn, think about the yawn, then lose the yawn.

Then I become overly aware I missed the yawn and when the next one comes, I get prepared to complete it, only to think about the fact I lost the last one and lose it again.

Does this happen with anything else too?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

People who put a big giant picture as their signature on this message board. I have to scroll past that thing again and again and again.

ALLRIGHT I'VE SEEN IT ALREADY.

Quote:People who put a big giant picture as their signature on this message board. I have to scroll past that thing again and again and again.

Turn off the signatures...ain't nobody got time for that!!

Quote:People who put a big giant picture as their signature on this message board. I have to scroll past that thing again and again and again.

There's a little right cross on the right, you can choose to set my sig to ignore.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2016, 06:41 PM by RicoTx.)

Quote:How about the almost constant fund raisers being held out in front of the doors?

I can't go to my Publix without somebody trying to get money from me, inside or out.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:There's a little right cross on the right, you can choose to set my sig to ignore.

Oh.

Okay.

Never mind.

Quote:I can't go to my Publix without somebody trying to get money from me, inside or out.

From inside of you huh?

Quote:Have you ever tried the "I speaka no Engla" in your best foreign accent?

I have and they just end up putting one hand up and nodding while you just keep walking away.

I tried that once in another country, speaking a third language, and they busted it out right back to me.

Had to tip my hat on that one haha.

People who fight over nursing vs bottle feeding babies.  Who cares?  Is it that awful that we live in a society that has multiple choices as to how to feed our children?

Oh, and people who act like certain fruits or vegetables are actually unhealthy for you.  "Lettuce is really bad for you, you should be eating Swiss chard" "Bananas can actually make you gain weight"

When have you ever had your doctor tell you "Your unhealthy, i think you should be eating less bananas and lettuce and more potato chips."

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Skip Bayless. So trivial. So annoying.

Quote:"Bananas can actually make you gain weight"

As far as fruit goes, bananas do have quite a bit of sugar in them. But they're still better than chips and other sugar filled sweets. 

Those dumb as dirt Sonic commercials!

Monster trucks parking in the handicap parking spots.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

A corndog stick in my eye.

Don't look at me like that. It happens.

People who interrupt you when you're talking.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:A corndog stick in my eye.

Don't look at me like that. It happens.

When you say "corndog stick" you're not using a euphemism I hope.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:When you say "corndog stick" you're not using a euphemism I hope.

A you fa wut?