Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:When it is so hot outside that if you have to do even the smallest task outside you start to sweat and you have to change your shirt when you come back in.

This time of year I take a change of uniforms to work. By mid day I'm so soaked down to my drawers its all gotta come off after lunch. My wife hates the laundry this time of year.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm so soaked down to my drawers its all gotta come off after lunch.

Cmon maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Quote:He's halfway there.

But he'll make it, I swear.

Quote:But he'll make it, I swear.

That's because on a steel horse he rides.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:You didn't go out in a blaze of glory...

Well, have a nice day.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Well, have a nice day.

Make my day

Quote:Make my day

Punk.

Quote:. By mid day I'm so soaked down to my drawers its all gotta come off after lunch.

I easily could have made it through the rest of my life without this information.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Mouth breathers in the elevator.

Quote:Mouth breathers in the elevator.

Well excuse me.

Quote:Mouth breathers in the elevator.

Mouth breathers in general.

Open mouth eaters

People that point out that I am eating with my mouth open. All I am trying to do is breathe, dang.
Signature goes here.

Quote:I easily could have made it through the rest of my life without this information.

I could've done pictures but it's a family friendly board.

Quote:Mouth breathers in general.

Nose breathers they never open their mount unless it's to tell me something I have no interest in hearing.

When people use the word 'sick' as a superlative.

Quote:When people use the word 'sick' as a superlative.

You never could move on from radical, could you?

Quote:You never could move on from radical, could you?

Had everyone just stuck with 'dude' as a form of address, the world would be a better place.

Quote:Had everyone just stuck with 'dude' as a form of address, the world would be a better place.

Thank you!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

When i go to a website, click on a story, and in the split second before the story comes up i see a story I want to read more.  Then, I hit back, and the story i am looking for is already gone.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus