Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:He's just jealous cause he has a picket fence between his lips..

I have excellent teeth, courtesy of my parents health insurance which included dental.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He's just jealous cause he has a picket fence between his lips..
:thumbsup:

Quote:I have excellent teeth, courtesy of my parents health insurance which included dental.
Whereas I just naturally have excellent teeth..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote::thumbsup:

Whereas I just naturally have excellent teeth..

Shenanigans! Shenanigans I say!

Teeth?

Quote:Teeth?
[Image: a677eaa1bfbc404cd68dd15a099f406ea7cbd18a...9cf1b9.jpg]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

People who recline their seat in an airplane when they aren't trying to sleep. Come on!

If you're sleeping fine, but just hanging out, reading the Sky Mall, come on
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

People who seem to have no clue that there are actually other people who live on this planet.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Pokemon Go!!!
Signature goes here.

[quote name="homebiscuit" post="773279" timestamp="1469007902"]Perhaps you shouldn't let campers use your truck.[/quote

How else can I spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:People who recline their seat in an airplane when they aren't trying to sleep. Come on!

If you're sleeping fine, but just hanging out, reading the Sky Mall, come on

What were you planning on doing with that extra 3 inches?

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2016, 05:45 AM by Vicbow Rules.)

Quote:What were you planning on doing with that extra 3 inches?
Not having to fold in half when I get up to go to the bathroom. Being able to grab my bag from under the seat in front of me without resting my cheek serenely against your seat back.

Oh, wait, your probably one of those aisle or window seat guys who doesn't give the guy in the middle both arm rests aren't you? Tongue
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:What were you planning on doing with that extra 3 inches?
Not bludgeon my knees

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Not having to fold in half when I get up to go to the bathroom. Being able to grab my bag from under the seat in front of me without resting my cheek serenely against your seat back.

Oh, wait, your probably one of those aisle or window seat guys who doesn't give the guy in the middle both arm rests aren't you? Tongue

I never notice, I am usually asleep before the plane pushes back.

Haha, if the flight's longer than 4 hours, my seats going allllllllll the way back.

Quote:Haha, if the flight's longer than 4 hours, my seats going allllllllll the way back.
And I'm gonna bounce you the whole time until you move that [BLEEP] back up.

How Uverse selects what cities to give certain channels to...wth

When the pizza place screws up your order. My wife and I like different pizzas so we do the half this and half that thing. This tool delivers a large pepperoni pizza when I specifically requested a large pepperoni half thin crust half deep dish. Ugh! Seriously?

Quote:When the pizza place screws up your order. My wife and I like different pizzas so we do the half this and half that thing. This tool delivers a large pepperoni pizza when I specifically requested a large pepperoni half thin crust half deep dish. Ugh! Seriously?

I gather you had it delivered. If so, the "tool" had nothing to do with preparing your pizza. Hopefully you didn't take it out on him.

Quote:Haha, if the flight's longer than 4 hours, my seats going allllllllll the way back.

That's my prerequisite also. Sometimes just long enough to catch a quick nap, which is about all I can sleep on a plane. 

Quote:I gather you had it delivered. If so, the "tool" had nothing to do with preparing your pizza. Hopefully you didn't take it out on him.

I really didn't think anyone would take that post serious. I didn't even order pizza. I actually made pizza and was thinking about half this and that. If anything if I was a pizza maker for a real place I think I would post half orders in this thread. I'd imagine it would be irritating.

And I would never take anything out on the deliver guy if my order was screwed up. I know it's not his fault.

Quote:I really didn't think anyone would take that post serious. I didn't even order pizza. I actually made pizza and was thinking about half this and that. If anything if I was a pizza maker for a real place I think I would post half orders in this thread. I'd imagine it would be irritating.

And I would never take anything out on the deliver guy if my order was screwed up. I know it's not his fault.
lol I knew it was bunk when you had two different crusts.