Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:lol I knew it was bunk when you had two different crusts.
Yeah, that is why I figured everyone would know it was meant to be humorous.

But, now I'm starting to think HB orders two different crusts on his pizza.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bad listeners. You know the people who, no matter how loud or clearly you speak, after everything you say they come back with, "Huh?"

I don't like repeating myself. One thing I've become very good at over the years is shutting up and listening to people.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Flakes.

Quote:Bad listeners. You know the people who, no matter how loud or clearly you speak, after everything you say they come back with, "Huh?"

I don't like repeating myself. One thing I've become very good at over the years is shutting up and listening to people.

I'll walk away from a person doing that.

Quote:I'll walk away from a person doing that.

Huh?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

People getting unnecessarily stressed at work.

Seriously, you knew the job was intense when you applied for the promotion, just deal with it!!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

When I reply to a post that I haven't read closely and subsequently get whooshed. Keep it simple, people! Crayons, big lettering, short words. Pictures too.

People who do not know how to negotiate the check out line at the grocery store. If you have 40 coupons or are paying by check, have your [BLEEP] together before getting in line. If you have have questions about things you have in your cart or are just bored with life and want to strike up a conversation with someone obligated to speak to you, the grocery line is not the place.
Only a chump boos the home team!

The fact the there is no such thing as a quick trip to the grocery store. Heck any store for that matter. Why have 12 lanes if you are going to only use 2?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:People who do not know how to negotiate the check out line at the grocery store. If you have 40 coupons or are paying by check, have your [BAD WORD REMOVED] together before getting in line. If you have have questions about things you have in your cart or are just bored with life and want to strike up a conversation with someone obligated to speak to you, the grocery line is not the place.

I think you're like the third or fourth person to mention grocery lines.

It's annoying, but personally I don't really find it to be too much of a problem. Maybe because I usually grab groceries after like 10pm.

Quote:I think you're like the third or fourth person to mention grocery lines.

It's annoying, but personally I don't really find it to be too much of a problem. Maybe because I usually grab groceries after like 10pm.

I know how you feel.. I am a shift worker so I do my grocery shopping at like 1pm on a Wednesday so I don't get any issues with that!

Quote:When I reply to a post that I haven't read closely and subsequently get whooshed. Keep it simple, people! Crayons, big lettering, short words. Pictures too.
  [Image: 20104-1016-single-3ww-l.jpg]

BIG LETTERS    

​A, I

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Now that ^^ is more like it.

The weekend being over.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

4 days left until a cruise

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

NFL players being interviewed using the term " definitely" an inordinate amount in a few sentences.
Blakes Life Matters

People who don't check before they submit a post.

For instance, using 'defiantly' instead of 'definitely'.

(Ringo, your post reminded me of this one..)

Quote:4 days left until a cruise

The amount of food I consume while on a cruise.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:People who don't check before they submit a post.

For instance, using 'defiantly' instead of 'definitely'.

(Ringo, your post reminded me of this one..)

Ever think maybe they were being defiant?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Ever think maybe they were being defiant?

That's a defiant possibility.