Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:People who don't check before they submit a post.

For instance, using 'defiantly' instead of 'definitely'.

(Ringo, your post reminded me of this one..)
LOL  I had to check.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:NFL players being interviewed using the term " definitely" an inordinate amount in a few sentences.

Answering a question using "I mean" to start your sentence. Questions that end with some form of "tell me how that feels?"

Reporter-ette: "Bob, you had 12 catches for 186 yards and 3 touchdowns, tell us about how that makes you feel."

Bob: "I mean, they definitely have great players and my teammates definitely are great; it's just definitely an honor to go to war with these guys each and every day."

Reporter-ette: "Thanks for that uniquely detailed answer Bob, back to you in the booth."

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I just got back from Cocoa Beach, Deltona, Deland, Orlando, Daytona, Ormand Beach and St. Augustine.. I'm exhausted and I'm ready for my vacation
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I just got back from Cocoa Beach, Deltona, Deland, Orlando, Daytona, Ormand Beach and St. Augustine.. I'm exhausted and I'm ready for my vacation

Rapidly consuming cold beer helps in these situations.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

With every passing day the desire to nuke the political forum grows stronger. 

Quote:With every passing day the desire to nuke the political forum grows stronger. 
On the bright side football season is upon us.  Hopefully the Jags will keep us occupied until the November elections.  After that smooth sailing.................... :whistling:

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:With every passing day the desire to nuke the political forum grows stronger.

Someone making you click that button?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Someone making you click that button?

He's an admin. He has to go in there.

Quote:Answering a question using "I mean" to start your sentence. Questions that end with some form of "tell me how that feels?"

Reporter-ette: "Bob, you had 12 catches for 186 yards and 3 touchdowns, tell us about how that makes you feel."

Bob: "I mean, they definitely have great players and my teammates definitely are great; it's just definitely an honor to go to war with these guys each and every day."

Reporter-ette: "Thanks for that uniquely detailed answer Bob, back to you in the booth."

Yeah..that's another one.

I mean, yeah, definitely we are definitely getting better. I mean, all the guys are definitely giving 110%.
Blakes Life Matters

Sounds just like a guy everyone talks about over there. So you'd nuke it and get rid of the forum quickly?
Blakes Life Matters

Bern

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:He's an admin. He has to go in there.

That's what she said... sorry, I blacked out. What happened?
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

(This post was last modified: 07-29-2016, 08:39 AM by Kotite.)

Mexican restaurants that sell BBQ pulled pork. Know your role.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Sounds just like a guy everyone talks about over there. So you'd nuke it and get rid of the forum quickly?
It's just the general attitude of the forum has shifted from somewhat helpful if antagonistic debate to seeing who can dismiss the claims of the other side with the snarkiest and most condescending tone. 

Quote:It's just the general attitude of the forum has shifted from somewhat helpful if antagonistic debate to seeing who can dismiss the claims of the other side with the snarkiest and most condescending tone.

Sounds like politics to me.

Leaked photos of new cell phones and the accompanying articles that describe the new pics.  They all look the same.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:It's just the general attitude of the forum has shifted from somewhat helpful if antagonistic debate to seeing who can dismiss the claims of the other side with the snarkiest and most condescending tone. 
It is a major political season here in the US.  What were your expectations?  Holding hands and singing Come By Yah?

Quote:Leaked photos of new cell phones and the accompanying articles that describe the new pics.  They all look the same.

Like breasts.

Quote:Like breasts.
I assume you're comparing left and right.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:I assume you're comparing left and right.

Or back to back.