Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:I've never heard of sunny side down...

Really? Well I suppose you could just call it an upside down egg but it doesn't really have the same ring to.

This is how a fried egg should be cooked.

[Image: 2csc84m.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cool...it's a sunny side up that's been flipped! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Cool...it's a sunny side up that's been flipped! Lol

You guys crack me up.

Quote:You guys crack me up.

Eggzactly
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Um, it's a hard fried egg.

The Birthday threads. I rarely remember to post in them, then remember sometimes, then feel bad I didn't respond to other ones.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:I'd like to amend this comment..

People who grocery shop at convenient stores..

Why do you want people to go grocery shopping at stores that are inconvenient? 

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

When I get an alert from CBS sports app and all it says is "Jags second round pick Miles Jack...."

I have a mini stroke, click on story, and find out it says he practiced with the ones today.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:When I get an alert from CBS sports app and all it says is "Jags second round pick Miles Jack...."

I have a mini stroke, click on story, and find out it says he practiced with the ones today.

Just take aspirin daily...

...then you need not worry about a mini stroke :thumbsup:

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

People who wait till the last freaking minute to merge when coming up to a lane that's closed for construction. Aaaarrrrggghh! So annoying.
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

Quote:People who wait till the last freaking minute to merge when coming up to a lane that's closed for construction. Aaaarrrrggghh! So annoying.

Sorry, I normally don't do that..

Sorry for that finger too.. Just a bad day..

Quote:Sorry, I normally don't do that..

No worries, sorry for what I called you

And the curse doesn't usually work, usually....

Sorry for that finger too.. Just a bad day..

"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

People who drive up fast behind you when you pull out onto the road when there's an opening, and then they act all mad and panties in a bunch.. [BLEEP], try that [BLEEP] with me at a red light. I'll introduce your face to my crowbar..

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2016, 08:35 PM by Jags.)

Men's gymnastics.

Been watching the olympics. The "guys" land their flip at the end then hands cover their mouth, eyebrows raise, eyes tear, then mouth "OMG". Let's me know, "yep, that's what I thought". Sure, the women do it too. Let's me know behind all their manly muscles there's a chick in there somewhere.

Side note: women's beach volleyball...LOVE IT! When's that airing?

Edit: I will say the cool thing about men's gymnastics is seeing them do a set of flips and stuff and at the end, they flip one direction and almost without landing they flip in the opposite direction. That's freaking amazing. Kudos to them for that.

Quote:People who drive up fast behind you when you pull out onto the road when there's an opening, and then they act all mad and panties in a bunch.. [BAD WORD REMOVED], try that [BAD WORD REMOVED] with me at a red light. I'll introduce your face to my crowbar..

Just be very careful that you don't find yourself bringing a crowbar to a gunfight.

It probably won't end well for you.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Just be very careful that you don't find yourself bringing a crowbar to a gunfight.

It probably won't end well for you.

Tru dat

Quote:People who wait till the last freaking minute to merge when coming up to a lane that's closed for construction. Aaaarrrrggghh! So annoying.

Add....speed limit 65. Drivers merging going 45. Add..while on phone, putting on make up, pounding the pud, whatever...but not driving.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Just take aspirin daily...

...then you need not worry about a mini stroke :thumbsup:

You meant have a glass of wine daily right?

Right?!?

Quote:The person ordering coffee for the office.

One time we were taking annual inventory where I worked, and they sent me to get everyone something to eat.   There were a lot of people doing inventory, so we decided to get some food from the Burger King, and to keep it simple, we said, order a whopper or a fish sandwich.   So I got everyone's order, and I went into the Burger King and I go up to the counter and I said I need 47 Whoppers and 32 Fish Sandwiches, and the girl behind the counter says, "Will that be for here or to go?"  

Being stuck behind someone turning at an intersection who seemingly waits for a written invitation to pull into traffic.