Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:I've never seen anyone open a beer with their teeth and I don't feel like seeing that happen either. 

I tried it once through desparation, never again.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I tried it once through desparation, never again.
So did I but out curiosity, noped out of that within a few seconds. 

Quote:So did I but out curiosity, noped out of that within a few seconds. 

Are we still talking about opening bottles?..

Quote:Are we still talking about opening bottles?..
I wish I was talking about homebiscuit's daughter but unfortunately no such luck yet.

Quote::teehee:

Haven't seen those huh?

Quote:I wish I was talking about homebiscuit's daughter but unfortunately no such luck yet.

She's in deep hiding.

Quote:Haven't seen those huh?

I have... but never over here...

I hope today is a better day..

This is what I was dealing with yesterday.. http://news.sky.com/story/four-dead-as-l...4-10531168

:down:

Traffic jams caused purely by rubbernecking.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

4 hour meeting about to end at 4:55, everybody eager to go home. Let's have 6 people stand up in turn to say how the atmosphere was great and how nice it is to see the people there get together to really get things done. Six people, basically the same thing said, now it's 5:10 and everybody is cheesed off. 

I never read the Ozone because he is no Ketchman.  I really enjoyed Ask Vic.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 10:00 AM by Kotite.)

When someone you know makes much more than you includes you on an email and they misspell very basic words.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:When someone you know makes much more than you includes you on an email and they misspell very basic words.
You edited that post because you misspelled something didn't you?

Edit: just like I did now.

When someone gets burned by a fact check on twitter, and brushes it off as a "well, actually"

On second thought, simply most things twitter.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:When someone gets burned by a fact check on twitter, and brushes it off as a "well, actually"

On second thought, simply most things twitter.

I can deal with Twitter as long as I maintain the stance of "I'm just here to observe."

Maybe it's the non-committal person in me but I like to keep on the outside.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Maybe it's the non-committal person in me but I like to keep on the outside.

You just KNOW that's what she said...

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

When people who are: ugly, gross, physically unfit make judgmental comments about others as if they are so wonderful. (Especially when the comment is about looks).
Only a chump boos the home team!

Professional baseball players that look like Bartolo Colon or Jumbo Diaz.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Warm beer.

Quote:Warm beer.

That's not trivial, and it's several degrees above "annoying".

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!