Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:When people with an American accent pronounce the word harassment wrong.

You mean when they pronounce it Harris-ment?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You mean when they pronounce it Harris-ment?

Exactly.  I always wonder what people are thinking when they do that.

I'm Rick Harrisment, and this is my pawn shop.

Quote:Exactly.  I always wonder what people are thinking when they do that.

"Don't I sound like a pretentious Richard?"

Oh wait!! That's what everyone else is thinking!!

Quote:Arrrrrr I'm so behind.

So to speak.

No, you're a trend-setter.  The other gay pirates can't wait to climb aboard.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Quote:No, you're a trend-setter.  The other gay pirates can't wait to climb aboard.

I see what you did there! :thumbsup:

Quote:No, you're a trend-setter.  The other gay pirates can't wait to climb aboard.

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

People who don't flush the urinal at work. Filthy pigs.

Oink Oink
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Snort snort

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:People who preach because they're on a diet.

Anyway, I'd understand a little more if I was huge.. but I'm not. I'm in good shape and eat well, plus exercise frequently... who is she to judge me? Just because she's been on this diet for like a week :

So much this - but also so much more.

Even the expression, "I am on the _____ diet" drives my blood pressure up. I mean seriously, does every bit of food intake need to conform 100% to "somebody's name" diet plan??

We are all on a "diet" of some sort. You like the shakes. You like the smoothies. You like the "bars". You like the frozen dinners. It's all part of a diet...

Why does the atkins guy get credit for telling people who don't exercise to stop eating lots of simple sugars {carbs}? Or the "paleo" morons. Or the latest fad named diet that says the same thing as other diets, but somehow trademarks it?

Quote:Exactly.  I always wonder what people are thinking when they do that.

Or Nucular...

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Or Nucular...

I'd rather they just not say "boom" right after they mutilate say Nuclear.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:When the Jags make a bunch of offseason moves to make fans think things are going to be different than they have been in years past and they come out in the dress rehearsal for the regular season flatter than 12 yr old boy.

Sorry for pestering you Kotite but what does flatter than a 12 year old boy mean? Genuinely have no idea.

Quote:Sorry for pestering you Kotite but what does flatter than a 12 year old boy mean? Genuinely have no idea.
Just ask your parish priest. 

I too find the 12 yr old boy reference creepy.

Damn it! I missed the gay pirate discussion. Sad

I was going to add this in my post above but thought the two would combine to be super creepy.

Quote:Just ask your parish priest.

Father Woodbyrne was a gentle man with gentle hands.

Oldest running joke in my hometown: What would happen if the church went on fire? John Woodbyrne.......

Quote:Father Woodbyrne was a gentle man with gentle hands.

Oldest running joke in my hometown: What would happen if the church went on fire? John Woodbyrne.......
The Catholic priest in my hometown had the last name Vriend which is the Dutch word for friend. Between him and the pope getting his papal name 6 year old me just assumed that all Catholic priest adopted a new name when they joined the church. 

Quote:Matchy matchy is so out!! Any self respecting gay pirate would know that!

What did the self-respecting gay pirates say when they saw the matchy matchy gay pirate?

"Over the rail with him!"

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.