Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trivial things that annoy you..

Quote:Does it kill it? Or just make you wish it were dead? Lol

Diesel in a gas engine will be ok. You can drain the tank and whatnot and it'll usually survive.

Gasoline in a diesel there's gonna be trouble.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Diesel in a gas engine will be ok. You can drain the tank and whatnot and it'll usually survive.

Gasoline in a diesel there's gonna be trouble.

Yup, got a BP around the corner about once a month someone grabs the green gas nozzle and fills their VW TDI with regular gas.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Yup, got a BP around the corner about once a month someone grabs the green gas nozzle and fills their VW TDI with regular gas.

I bet BP gets some angry calls over that haha.

When I look at the Grammy nominations and see Beyonce nominated for Best Rock Performance? In what world does Beyonce sing rock songs? Did I miss something?

The word draftnik.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The way my golf swing changes from one day to the next.   One day, I might hit the ball better than I've ever hit it in my life.   Next time out, that great swing has mysteriously disappeared. 

Quote:The word draftnik.

Me and my Diesel take offense to that.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:The word draftnik.

But I like good beer!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The fact that <a class="bbc_url" href='http://blog.caranddriver.com/next-gen-jeep-wrangler-to-get-diesel-hybrid-powertrains/'>this</a> is happening just two years after I bought mine.

Oh, nice!

I'm jealous you have one. I hope to own one again someday. As it is, my truck is paid for and I have no good reason to take on payments until the truck dies.

How people apoplectic during the Christmas season if you even consider looking at something they want because they were there first. It's like, dude, there is more than one of these to look at. It's not like I'm trying to take the last one.

I dislike shopping for anything during the month of December. Even the grocery store. My anxiety level increases ten-fold which brings out my inner Hulk. Xanax is my close companion and I never leave home without it.

Speaking of Hulk/Banner, maybe that's why he's always angry as he explained in the Avengers movie. Maybe he has social/general anxiety disorder and just needs some xanax. :-)

When FedEx doesn't deliver your last minute gifts because "the business was closed,"

What [BLEEP] business?

Quote:When FedEx doesn't deliver your last minute gifts because "the business was closed,"

What [BAD WORD REMOVED] business?

Lying FedEx driver!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Lying FedEx driver!!

I had to go pick it up and they admitted they didn't even load it on the truck. There was some real unhappy people in there

Put your damn phones down people! The traffic for last minute shopping is bad enough. It's even worse when morons become so engrossed with their phones they don't notice the light is green.

One aggravated driver in a line in front of me found a solution. Every time traffic began moving he just laid on his horn to make phone surfers look up. Too funny.

Quote:Put your damn phones down people! The traffic for last minute shopping is bad enough. It's even worse when morons become so engrossed with their phones they don't notice the light is green.

One aggravated driver in a line in front of me found a solution. Every time traffic began moving he just laid on his horn to make phone surfers look up. Too funny.

I'm always ready with the horn when I see someone in front of me using a phone. I give them the standard time to make sure the intersection is clear, then on it goes. It's funny how many people get upset. Like I'm the bad guy.

Relatives who come over for Christmas dinner and will not stop talking about politics.  An endless harangue about their own political beliefs that they don't seem to realize, no one wants to hear.  On and on and on. 

Quote:Relatives who come over for Christmas dinner and will not stop talking about politics.  An endless harangue about their own political beliefs that they don't seem to realize, no one wants to hear.  On and on and on.

Does anyone tell them to shut it for the day?

Quote:Does anyone tell them to shut it for the day?

It's family. You just nod politely, wait for them to leave, then [BLEEP] about them when they're gone. Duh!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Does anyone tell them to shut it for the day?

That just makes him mad. I think he's a little crazy.

Quote:It's family. You just nod politely, wait for them to leave, then [BAD WORD REMOVED] about them when they're gone. Duh!

Lol