Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
U.S. Attorney General Sessions did not disclose Russia contact: Washington Post

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term. 

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

​I bet Solid Snake was just shaking with rage when Obama had the nerve to pull this stunt, not.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looking at the medias reaction immediately after the DNC leaks told me everything I needed to know about this Russia stuff.

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2017, 08:20 AM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

​I bet Solid Snake was just shaking with rage when Obama had the nerve to pull this stunt, not.
Obama was the President of the United States. Not a civilian.

Nice try

Quote:Obama was the President of the United States. Not a civilian.

Nice try

Sessions was a Senator, not a civilian.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:If anyone is so deeply embedded into an orifice, it's the desperate left, and Obama would like his colon back.
lol I'm not down the hole.... You are!

Nuh uh. You're down the hole!

No way. Not me! You're down the hole!

Quote:Lol you guyyyys

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page

Interesting character there^

Hey, jib, as you can plainly see in report I have already linked, Sessions used his own campaign funds - not his government expense fund - to make the trip to the GOP convention to have his two meetings with the Russian spy. Furthermore, he was there to campaign ostensibly. At any rate, he was not working as a US Senator during those two meetings. That's an unfortunate fact for mr sessions and indeed this great nation.

...trump has had a resignation, a refusal and a recusal already. It's been a month.

For anyone who hasn't been playing along at home, let's get up to speed:

Putin wants to make Russia again. He wants to invade countries, etc. Obama opposes that. Hilary as Secretary of State and potential president represents a continuation of the policy of Russian opposition. Putin opposes that. He has Russian intelligence hack the DNC and RNC. Putin makes a deal with Trump, the helpful idiot. I give you the election, Putin says, and you promise to soften the stance on Russia. Trump says ok but I want bigly oil shares in Russia's state run oil because we are going to make Russia great again. Meanwhile Putin holds a republican congress in check with all the dirt he's got from the RNC hack.

Bear in mind Sessions is the defacto foreign policy consultant for trump while he is campaigning.

What's coming next from the intelligence community?

Who will be appointed special prosecutor?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

You've really lost it.

A Russian ambassador is a spy?

Putin wants to "make Russia again"?  What does that even mean?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

If there was any question to which candidate's voters were uniformed and lack intelligence, this has just settled it.  Game, set, match.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:You've really lost it.

A Russian ambassador is a spy?

Putin wants to "make Russia again"? What does that even mean?

So an Ambassador can't collect intelligence?

Quote:If there was any question to which candidate's voters were uniformed and lack intelligence, this has just settled it. Game, set, match.

Is that why your Orange God tweets crap about being wire tapped by Obama, or sends tweet pics of the Russian Ambassador, maybe why he won't release his taxes. He's scared and his only method to stem the tide...is to deflect and call everyone who doesn't buy into his crap fake.

Hook line and sinker.

Quote:So an Ambassador can't collect intelligence?

That's part of his job. Everyone know it and yet, somehow, they operate all over the world without the bull [BLEEP] the media is peddling to the morons in this instance. So transparent and still falling for it.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

For the most part, no.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Is that why your Orange God tweets crap about being wire tapped by Obama, or sends tweet pics of the Russian Ambassador, maybe why he won't release his taxes. He's scared and his only method to stem the tide...is to deflect and call everyone who doesn't buy into his crap fake.

Hook line and sinker.

I do feel bad for you, so devoted to so many losing causes. 

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:For the most part, no.

Sure they can and do. Every conversation is intelligence gathering. The whole "trench coat and brush passes" routine isn't the real face of intelligence work, it's mundane observation and recording for the most part.

When you know that someone works for and on the behalf of their country, it's pretty much a given that they are collecting information that will be useful to their country.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Is that why your Orange God tweets crap about being wire tapped by Obama, or sends tweet pics of the Russian Ambassador, maybe why he won't release his taxes. He's scared and his only method to stem the tide...is to deflect and call everyone who doesn't buy into his crap fake.

Hook line and sinker.

^^ case in point ^^

Quote:I do feel bad for you, so devoted to so many losing causes. 

That "privilege" he's been lacking is clearly intelligence, wisdom, and common sense.

No wonder he's so angry for not having any of it.

Quote:Lol you guyyyys

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page'>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Page</a>

Interesting character there^

Hey, jib, as you can plainly see in report I have already linked, Sessions used his own campaign funds - not his government expense fund - to make the trip to the GOP convention to have his two meetings with the Russian spy. Furthermore, he was there to campaign ostensibly. At any rate, he was not working as a US Senator during those two meetings. That's an unfortunate fact for mr sessions and indeed this great nation.

...trump has had a resignation, a refusal and a recusal already. It's been a month.

For anyone who hasn't been playing along at home, let's get up to speed:

Putin wants to make Russia again. He wants to invade countries, etc. Obama opposes that. Hilary as Secretary of State and potential president represents a continuation of the policy of Russian opposition. Putin opposes that. He has Russian intelligence hack the DNC and RNC. Putin makes a deal with Trump, the helpful idiot. I give you the election, Putin says, and you promise to soften the stance on Russia. Trump says ok but I want bigly oil shares in Russia's state run oil because we are going to make Russia great again. Meanwhile Putin holds a republican congress in check with all the dirt he's got from the RNC hack.

Bear in mind Sessions is the defacto foreign policy consultant for trump while he is campaigning.

What's coming next from the intelligence community?

Who will be appointed special prosecutor?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

It wasn't a meeting, it was a speech in public that two dozen ambassadors attended.

Lol... This is so sad

Why did Trump accuse a former President of illegal wiretapping?

Quote:Why did Trump accuse a former President of illegal wiretapping?

Because Obama has been doing his utmost to sabotage the new administration.