Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Next 2 Games

The next two games are very winnable.  If we go out and win these next 2 games and are 3-3 heading into London how many of you will change your Fire Everyone Tune.  I will not give up on this season until the next 2 games are completed.  If we lose both of these games then I will be very disappointed and it will become hard to support this staff/team.  However if we win both of these games I still think we can win 8 games this year. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are going to lose.  If we can't beat a Luck-less Colts team, and players that should be in a nursing home, then there is NO WAY we can win against the next two teams.  Put the Gus juice down.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I have no faith as long as Gus is head coach. I'm just rooting for improvement from young players for the next coach and possibly GM

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

We shall see but we should know what to expect.

Quote:I have no faith as long as Gus is head coach. I'm just rooting for improvement from young players for the next coach and possibly GM
This is where I stand, as well.

Quote:The next two games are very winnable.  If we go out and win these next 2 games and are 3-3 heading into London how many of you will change your Fire Everyone Tune.  I will not give up on this season until the next 2 games are completed.  If we lose both of these games then I will be very disappointed and it will become hard to support this staff/team.  However if we win both of these games I still think we can win 8 games this year.
Today's game wasn't winnable? Panthers?

Gus is a joke dude. I'm obviously gonna get behind this team every Sunday but Gus is not the answer here.

Quote:This is where I stand, as well.

I agree with you both.

Haven't you guys had enough? No game is winnable anymore.

Trust me I am just as frustrated as anyone else on this board.  I watch every game every week.  However I think that we have made some strides because we are actually in position to win some games this year.  I think that's more than what I could have said about the last couple of years.  I think we are just one more step away from winning these games.  I know some people are upset on here because they expected us to make the playoffs or something crazy like that.  I expected 6-8 wins and I still think we can get there.  Honestly I don't think that Caldwell or Khan expected any more wins that that either.  I think we get there and everyone who thinks Gus will be fired this year will be sorely disappointed.  The GM and Owner understand how long of a process this was going to be much better than the short leash fans.  Also remember all the injuries we are battling through.  That's why I think we turn this around and start winning.  Getting our injured players back will help get us to that 6-8 win mark.

Quote:Trust me I am just as frustrated as anyone else on this board.  I watch every game every week.  However I think that we have made some strides because we are actually in position to win some games this year.  I think that's more than what I could have said about the last couple of years.  I think we are just one more step away from winning these games.  I know some people are upset on here because they expected us to make the playoffs or something crazy like that.  I expected 6-8 wins and I still think we can get there.  Honestly I don't think that Caldwell or Khan expected any more wins that that either.  I think we get there and everyone who thinks Gus will be fired this year will be sorely disappointed.  The GM and Owner understand how long of a process this was going to be much better than the short leash fans.  Also remember all the injuries we are battling through.  That's why I think we turn this around and start winning.  Getting our injured players back will help get us to that 6-8 win mark.
Panthers didn't have Keuchley and Benjamin.

Colts didn't have Luck.

No excuses.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 07:54 PM by DUUUUUVAAL TIL I DIE.)

Injuries happen man this is NFL, I don't wanna hear them excuses. We have all that cap maybe you should improve that depth

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Quote:Panthers didn't have Keuchley and Benjamin.

Colts didn't have Luck.

No excuses.
We should be 3-1, EASILY...this team found ways to lose those games.  Pathetic.

I know but you are comparing us to playoff teams that have already learned how to win these games.  Do you not understand that it takes experience to learn how to win.  This is the FIRST YEAR that most of these players have been in the position to win a game coming down to the wire.  They will get better at it. 

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 07:56 PM by jagsfaninmo.)

Some team at some point in the year will beat themselves... so, yes, there is "some" hope here of winning a game or two, but it is slim. 

I'm tired of watching my team show up unprepared and outcoached.

Being a Jag fan is tough, but with each loss Gus is one step closer to being gone- At least there's that.

Quote:I know but you are comparing us to playoff teams that have already learned how to win these games.  Do you not understand that it takes experience to learn how to win.  This is the FIRST YEAR that most of these players have been in the position to win a game coming down to the wire.  They will get better at it. 
Year 3 for Gus, and year 2 for the "impact" players like QB/WR.  No more excuses.

Quote:I have no faith as long as Gus is head coach. I'm just rooting for improvement from young players for the next coach and possibly GM

Yep

Honestly I think Gus gets every year of his 4 year contract.  Everytime Dave and Shad have talked about the franchise they have never seemed panicked.

Quote:I know but you are comparing us to playoff teams that have already learned how to win these games.  Do you not understand that it takes experience to learn how to win.  This is the FIRST YEAR that most of these players have been in the position to win a game coming down to the wire.  They will get better at it.
Lol sorry man. Not under this coach.