Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm in shock I dont know how we loss

Quote:We only beat a team that is losing and not by much. This past week we heard from Gus that this team was really ready to respond.... I don't think he knows how that is supposed to appear
This week they will be really really ready.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This week they will be really really ready.

Lol...the Bucs and the Busts.

Should be pay for view. People gonna be lining up for that one.

The Floida Fail Bowl
Blakes Life Matters

The disparity in statistics in favor of the Jaguars magnify the coaching deficiencies. No way in the world they should have lost based on these numbers.

Can you imagine what this game would have been like with Luck playing?

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

The kicker missed 3 FGs. That is why you lost. That's the only reason.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He's looking like a slightly better version of Garrard. Athletic, strong, but fatally flawed. He doesn't have the mind for the game, or his coaching hasn't been able to bring it out of him. Either way right now he's not looking like one of those guys that will ascend to be an elite QB.

Dude, you're crazy if you think BB5 has anything to do with how bad we suck.  If it wasn't for BB5, I think I'd stop being a fan of football.  He's the only think that keeps the jaguars interesting.  Him and Hurns, they are the real deal.

But when you have a coaching staff that just wants to game plan a simpleton's base package of excrement, then you smell poo on the tip of your tounge all week.  It's not the player's fault that our coaches are terrible.  

Quote:We passed for more yards QB was sharp

We rushed for way more yards, RB over 100

We had more sacks 3 to 1

We forced 2 turnovers, they forced none

we won the field position battle 

the only td drive they had was due to 5 defensive penalties

missed kicks a penalties are the only thing we were negative in, when your +2 in the turnover battle teams prob win 80% of the time

If we are not 3-3 going into London something seriously has to be done 

Houston and Tampa Bay are way worst then us 
Dude, until THEY prove otherwise. They wont win another game this year. There is no longer any reason to have any faith in this team this season whatsoever. I love this team and I take losing in stride because I'm pretty used to it by now, but TODAY may be the 'straw that broke the camels back'. I've given so much into this franchise as a 'diehard' fan and have reaped absolutely 0 benefits from it. Listen, I'm a Jaguars fan since day 1 and i'll be one until I'm dead, but enough is enough. If we can't beat a Colts team WITHOUT Luck, we will never beat them WITH Luck. Going into this game I had every reason to believe we could win this AFC South at 7-9/8-8, but today proved to me to not believe in this team. We will be lucky to win another game this season. Injuries are no longer an excuse. The Colts BEST & MOST important player did not play and they won. We have too many bargain bin bodies(because calling them players is giving them too much credit) that are absolute trash. This team is 'built' as in its 'built to suck for decades'. A lot of this could be me just being emotional and I HAVE EVERY RIGHT to be, but I've had enough of this. I don't enjoy Sundays. I don't enjoy watching football, and I definitely don't enjoy watching the Jaguars 'play' football. I haven't sat down and watched a Jaguars game and thoroughly enjoyed the experience in a very long time, even the 4 or 9 games we manged to somehow win over the past 3-5 years have been gut-wrenching and stressful to watch. We are the ultimate bottom feeders. I'll always stick by this team, but its time I take step back and just not care as much. I honestly don't want to be that way, but If I can't enjoy watching my favorite team win or lose, then I don't need to waste my time.

• Ravens @ Steelers 2002 (PIT 34-31)
  • Jaguars @ Titans 2009 (TEN 30-13)
  • Jaguars @ Titans 2012 (TEN 38- 20)
  • Colts @ Jaguars 2013 (IND 37-3)
  • Jaguars @ Titans 2014 (TEN 16-14)
  • Panthers @ Jaguars 2015 (CAR 20-9)
  • Jaguars @ Titans 2015 (TEN 42-39)

Quote:Play-calling fine? Put in crappy Gerhart after Yeldon with a huge run. Decide to run it up the middle on 3&11 when you're already in FG range. Don't try to get a chunk of yards for our rookie crap kicker!
This is the most ridiculous call I have ever witnessed. Even a kindergartner can do better.