Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'm in shock I dont know how we loss

Quote:We passed for more yards QB was sharp

We rushed for way more yards, RB over 100

We had more sacks 3 to 1

We forced 2 turnovers, they forced none

we won the field position battle 

the only td drive they had was due to 5 defensive penalties

missed kicks a penalties are the only thing we were negative in, when your +2 in the turnover battle teams prob win 80% of the time

If we are not 3-3 going into London something seriously has to be done 

Houston and Tampa Bay are way worst then us 

Bortles stats in the second half and overtime were terrible. He had 188 yards on 18 passes in the first half, in the rest of the game he had about 110 yards on about 30 attempts. The second half passing game was just like it's been all season, absolutely terrible.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's because we don't know how to finish drives and score touchdowns.

Quote:Play calling was fine, defense gave up some but they held them down

Penalties yes and thats on coaching, and adjustment 
Play-calling fine? Put in crappy Gerhart after Yeldon with a huge run. Decide to run it up the middle on 3&11 when you're already in FG range. Don't try to get a chunk of yards for our rookie crap kicker!

Its because the coaching staff doesn't know how to make adjustments 

Quote:It's because we don't know how to finish drives and score touchdowns.
So basically, we don't know how to football. Fire the coaches then.

Quote:Houston and Tampa Bay are way worst then us

Dude, no one is way worse than us.

We can't score more than 13 points on a [BLEEP] defense and can't stop a 40 year old QB.
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

We had Gus.

Quote:How did we make Matt Hasselbeck look so good
Dude... We're the Jags and have sorry [BLEEP] coaches.

Quote:Bortles stats in the second half and overtime were terrible. He had 188 yards on 18 passes in the first half, in the rest of the game he had about 110 yards on about 30 attempts. The second half passing game was just like it's been all season, absolutely terrible.

Yeah, once the other team changes its strategy, we have no answers on how to counter it.

Quote:Physically exhausted by this team. That's all I can say.

I'm trying not to overreact but this is a never ending ride of disappointment and I don't deserve this. None of us do.

Big props to the fans that'll show up. I don't have it in me to be one of them.
This is the first game in a while that I felt we should win, and we out played them and still loss the game, this is the most upset I have been in a while after a loss

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

C'mon guys...you're not " Ready For More" ?

The fans are getting restless. Khan has to wake up that the lipstick on the proverbial pig being stadium enhancements are fine for the short term.

This game is the one that really stuck the knife in my gut and twisted it.....Matt piss Hasslebeck
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Yeah once the other team changes it's strategy, we have no answers on how to counter it.

It's crazy, they're double covering everyone and crashing the run at the same time. Its like the other team has 25 guys on defense somehow.

Quote:C'mon guys...you're not " Ready For More" ?

The fans are getting restless. Khan has to wake up that the lipstick on the proverbial pig being stadium enhancements are fine for the short term.

This game is the one that really stuck the knife in my gut and twisted it.....Matt [BAD WORD REMOVED] Hasslebeck

Half the team has cains. Atrocious
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

https://youtu.be/N6TiA4_7Rto

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

our coach doesnt believe in halftime adjustments thats how

We only beat a team that is losing and not by much. This past week we heard from Gus that this team was really ready to respond.... I don't think he knows how that is supposed to appear
Formerly known as The Real Joker

Quote:C'mon guys...you're not " Ready For More" ?

This game is the one that really stuck the knife in my gut and twisted it.....Matt [BAD WORD REMOVED] Hasslebeck
We're all feeling the same thing you are. It really sucks we have to deal with this [BLEEP]. 

I hate to say it but we lost because of Bortles. I am a supporter but 13 points doesn't win games. It a difference in throwing for a bunch of yards or attempts and then actually making the throws when they need to be made. Every time we could have taken over the game he faltered. He doesn't have a command of the game or seem to ever really be in control of whats happening on the field. It could be due to him being young but I'm not seeing a reason the feel he can do that which is disheartening.

The defense only gave up 16 points. Again that is more than enough to not only win the game but blow the other team out of the water. We could not score and that is on the qb.

Quote:I hate to say it but we lost because of Bortles. I am a supporter but 13 points doesn't win games. It a difference in throwing for a bunch of yards or attempts and then actually making the throws when they need to be made. Every time we could have taken over the game he faltered. He doesn't have a command of the game or seem to ever really be in control of whats happening on the field. It could be due to him being young but I'm not seeing a reason the feel he can do that which is disheartening.

The defense only gave up 16 points. Again that is more than enough to not only win the game but blow the other team out of the water. We could not score and that is on the qb.

He's looking like a slightly better version of Garrard. Athletic, strong, but fatally flawed. He doesn't have the mind for the game, or his coaching hasn't been able to bring it out of him. Either way right now he's not looking like one of those guys that will ascend to be an elite QB.

Quote:He's looking like a slightly better version of Garrard. Athletic, strong, but fatally flawed. He doesn't have the mind for the game, or his coaching hasn't been able to bring it out of him. Either way right now he's not looking like one of those guys that will ascend to be an elite QB.
Seeing a lack of development in every young player, I'll say coaching before I say Bortles.