Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poor fans

Quote:I'm surprised with your post.  You were pretty die hard a couple weeks ago...

But I get it.  This whole thing sucks...

I try hard to stay positive.  But this is a low class organization.  Gus Bradley is a joke.  We need a real HC.  Not some loser.

Dude, our fan-base is hard core.

That clot stadium was full of mimes.  They were silent throughout the entire game.  Everbank is loud during the 1st half at least.  WE deserve better than this garbage.

Gus Bradley is lost.  Demote that loser to something else...  Maybe Guiness Bomber salesman...  But he doesn't deserve to be the coach of this team...  The talent is too good.

We're wasting it on this dookie pile of excrement that collects money.

Wait... Guiness comes in bombers?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm surprised with your post.  You were pretty die hard a couple weeks ago...

But I get it.  This whole thing sucks...

I try hard to stay positive.  But this is a low class organization.  Gus Bradley is a joke.  We need a real HC.  Not some loser.

Dude, our fan-base is hard core.

That clot stadium was full of mimes.  They were silent throughout the entire game.  Everbank is loud during the 1st half at least.  WE deserve better than this garbage.

Gus Bradley is lost.  Demote that loser to something else...  Maybe Guiness Bomber salesman...  But he doesn't deserve to be the coach of this team...  The talent is too good.

We're wasting it on this dookie pile of excrement that collects money.

I genuinely thought things would start to look brighter. I did get sucked in and I usually am a look for the positives fan.... But...... This is really really getting to the point of lunacy. I still think bortles will end up good. I see promise in some of our young players, but something is wrong. We shouldn't be held to 13 points against the Colts. No points at all second half. Granted the kid kicker missed 3 in a row basically, but still that's unacceptable. Something needs to change. We can't still be struggling like this after so long.

Quote:The fans of this team have been awesome. Kudos to all of us, we show up, stand behind them..... It's a real shame we can't ever be rewarded with competence.

Thank you.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 07:48 PM by StitchJones.)

Quote:We get more depressed than the actual players. It really sucks that we've been losing like this since 07.
The difference for the fans is that the hope of experiencing what it's like to have a winning team and season is all we can hope for from professional football. Many of us invest personal pride in our professional team; we tend to identify with it. So if that team goes out and plays below what the fans believe it is actually capable of, (like today, for instance) it is viewed almost as a betrayal of trust.

The franchise counts on, that is, it really depends on, this devotion from the fans. The team has professional advertising people who do nothing but work on trying to instill the hope (rational or not) that maybe 'this will be the year'. When the team doesn't live up to the hype promoted by it's own paid spokes persons... depression, frustration, and anger sets in.

That's about where we are now after this debacle today.

then again, if you just can't hack the mess that the Jags have become anymore... there's always college foosball.

Quote:The fans of this team have been awesome. Kudos to all of us, we show up, stand behind them..... It's a real shame we can't ever be rewarded with competence.
Glad to see someone else standing up for the only people that really care in the Jags organization - the fans.  

Everyone should protest outside of Everbank for the team to immediately fire Gus.

Quote:Everyone should protest outside of Everbank for the team to immediately fire Gus.
If the Jags continue to lose like this - we're going to start to see the protests as in empty seats starting real soon.....

It is not enough to simply buy tickets and show up, you have to show your support vocally and by clapping and by remaining in your seats until the end of the game.

That being said this was a road game so none of that really matters, unless you mean that more fans should have traveled with the team.

I am tired of this blaming fans for venting thing.  The fans should be upset the team is 1-3 and 0-1 in the division in a game that they should've won!

They probably will get beat at home against the Colts as Luck will be healthy then...

Quote:They probably will get beat lined up against the wall and blasted to shreds at home against the Colts as Luck will be healthy then...
Fixed that for you.