Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So...You're The Owner Of The Jacksonville Jaguars...

Quote:are we allowed to say what we would do without being banned? #ModsareGodsinhere

The mod from across the pond might delete the thread. He doesn't understand the 1st amendment
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:How do we only score 3 points in 3 second halves?
that's how we roll #gusjuice

If I'm the owner of the Jags, I find better ways to spend my Sundays than watching this garbage. 

Quote:How do we only score 3 points in 3 second halves?

They give up 27, 20, and 33 against previous opponents.

Us? 13.

This team..........................................................................

If I'm the owner of the Jaguars I'd call up Caldwell and ask him what he thinks the problem is, and ask him how he's going to solve it.  Either way, I wait until after the London game to fire Gus if I am.  That gives interim coach Maronne a week to get everything together.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:That's just stupid.  We want our team, but we want them to be a winning franchise. 
Exactly... And winning comes w/time. I do understand that most poster's time frame is either extinguished or about to be extinguished but firing the coach will be the wrong move. We just started over and now fans wants us to start over all over again...

SMDH...

NH3...

"AZANE"

He's improved the game day experience, now improve on talent on the field and fire the piece of [BLEEP] in Bradley. Make Marrone the intern and clean up all this [BLEEP] penalties the team keeps making. Bradley is spewing the same [BLEEP] over and over [BLEEP] again about what mistakes the team learned from the previous week.

This [BLEEP] better not see the light of the [BLEEP] facility come Tuesday [BLEEP] morning.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Exactly... And winning comes w/time. I do understand that most poster's time frame is either extinguished or about to be extinguished but firing the coach will be the wrong move. We just started over and now fans wants us to start over all over again...

SMDH...

NH3...

I disagree, you don't keep a coach out of principle, you keep him because he's the right guy, sorry but Bradley is not an NFL HC.

Quote:Exactly... And winning comes w/time. I do understand that most poster's time frame is either extinguished or about to be extinguished but firing the coach will be the wrong move. We just started over and now fans wants us to start over all over again...

SMDH...

NH3...

Dude, we don't have to start over. We never had to start over. Good coaches turn around bad teams. It is simple as that. We have the pieces. We just need a leader who knows what he is doing. Gus doesn't know what he is doing.

Say it with me. "We don't need to rebuild."

Quote:i move the team to London

i'd be doing all of us a favor

we won't have to worry about the suffering anymore
Pretty much this. I don't even care any more, I'm so sick of this team. I really wish there was a magic button I could push to make it so that I wasn't a fan of the team. I can't help but keep watching, but I wish so bad that I could, I would push that button in a heartbeat. It doesn't matter what we do, who we hire, who we draft, we even got a new owner, same thing on the field. I'm just drained, I can't keep caring anymore. I mean you try to be a good fan, but after years and years of failure and the exact same product on the field no matter what, what is the point anymore?

Quote:I disagree, you don't keep a coach out of principle, you keep him because he's the right guy, sorry but Bradley is not an NFL HC.
Bradley didn't miss two game winning FGs...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:The mod from across the pond might delete the thread. He doesn't understand the 1st amendment

Clearly you don't.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Bradley didn't miss two game winning FGs...

NH3...

If Bradley was an NFL-worthy head coach, we wouldn't be worried about missed field goals.

NH3...

He also hasn't had his team ready for any season or any game.  Leadership begins and ends at the top.  If you want to blame a kicker for 6 points against a team with a 40 year old QB starting for them, have at it!

Honest question, for those who want Gus fired tomorrow, if you were Dave who would you tab as the interim coach for the remainder of the season.

Marrone because of his experience in Buffalo? DeWayne Walker because he was interim coach when Bradley's father passed away? Someone else on the staff?

Let be real, Khan is an idiot. He doesn't know football, does not have a football mind. He's a businessman and that's it

NH3...

This team shouldn't have been in a position where they needed a last second field goal to win.

Quote:Honest question, for those who want Gus fired tomorrow, if you were Dave who would you tab as the interim coach for the remainder of the season.

Marrone because of his experience in Buffalo? DeWayne Walker because he was interim coach when Bradley's father passed away? Someone else on the staff?

Marrone.  He has experience.  He's probably not the answer, but he does have experience.  Might be able to at least say "Hey, maybe we should make some half-time adjustments."

Quote:Clearly you don't.

Coming to his rescue once again.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Dude, we don't have to start over. We never had to start over. Good coaches turn around bad teams. It is simple as that. We have the pieces. We just need a leader who knows what he is doing. Gus doesn't know what he is doing.

Say it with me. "We don't need to rebuild."
By me saying "Starting Over", I didn't mean the players. I meant the HC and the coaching staff. It's too early to start over in any effect...

NH3...

"AZANE"