Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So...You're The Owner Of The Jacksonville Jaguars...

I would fire Bradley if he doesnt win 7 games this year and I would change the uniforms.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Let be real, Khan is an idiot. He doesn't know football, does not have a football mind. He's a businessman and that's it

He isn't an idiot, but he doesn't know football. He is a great businessman. He doubled the value of the franchise. Maybe he is just EXTREMELY patient? Or tolerant of failure?

He has the doubled the value of the franchise by fielding a losing team. Why should he change anything?

Quote:Coming to his rescue once again.

The 1a doesn't protect your speech on this site. Its stupid of you to say such a thing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Hire an INTERIM COACH! 

A point needs to be made to the players and fans that this level of craptitude will not stand. 

Goodbye Gus...We will not miss you.

#wewantmorewins

#wewantarealcoach

Quote:He also hasn't had his team ready for any season or any game.  Leadership begins and ends at the top.  If you want to blame a kicker for 6 points against a team with a 40 year old QB starting for them, have at it!
That 40 year old QB was on target, wasn't he...

C'Mon Man. Really?

NH3...

"AZANE"

1. Consult with Caldwell on who the best in-house interim head coach candidate is.

2. Tell that person that they've got the team through the end of the year, absolutely no guarantees beyond that, and the deck is stacked against them.

3. Fire Bradley.

4. Bring in a handful of kickers, including Scobee, to work out.

5. Cut Myers, replacing him with one of those kickers.

6. Bring Myers back to the practice squad if he clears waivers, because the kid does have a leg, and a year of NFL coaching might make him good enough to be trustworthy next season.

7. Reassure fans that the team will be evaluating all possible options for the head coaching position at year end, but the focus for now remains on turning this sinking ship off of the rocks.

Quote:Marrone.  He has experience.  He's probably not the answer, but he does have experience.  Might be able to at least say "Hey, maybe we should make some half-time adjustments."

Yeah, he's the blatantly obvious choice to me as well. Plus he's a hard [BAD WORD REMOVED], which is the polar opposite of what Gus's player coach style.

Quote:Let be real, Khan is an idiot. He doesn't know football, does not have a football mind. He's a businessman and that's it
THIS!!!   :no:

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:1. Consult with Caldwell on who the best in-house interim head coach candidate is.

2. Tell that person that they've got the team through the end of the year, absolutely no guarantees beyond that, and the deck is stacked against them.

3. Fire Bradley.

6. Bring Myers back to the practice squad if he clears waivers, because the kid does have a leg, and a year of NFL coaching might make him good enough to be trustworthy next season.

7. Reassure fans that the team will be evaluating all possible options for the head coaching position at year end, but the focus for now remains on turning this sinking ship off of the rocks.
Pretty darn logical right there!  I'm game!

Quote:1. Consult with Caldwell on who the best in-house interim head coach candidate is.

3. Fire Bradley.

I'm not ready to give up on him after this game. He should have made the overtime kick, but I'm indifferent to the one at the end of regulation due to it's distance. After his early game one yips he settled in, including a dead center 58 yarder, up until this overtime.

3. Fire Bradley.

Why don't you stop coming up in here being logical and making total sense. That style doesn't fit this board.

Quote:I'm not ready to give up on him after this game. He should have made the overtime kick, but I'm indifferent to the one at the end of regulation due to it's distance. After his early game one yips he settled in, including a dead center 58 yarder, up until this overtime.
Whom else feels that the open doors/cross draft of the stadium took some effect?

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:Fire Bradley tomorrow and appoint an interim HC.  Use the entire rest of the season to find a true, winning HC.
^This

Quote:Whom else feels that the open doors/cross draft of the stadium took some effect?

NH3...

I'm sure it did some, but kickers have to deal with the effects of turf, wind, elements all over the league.

Quote:^This

Yep. Scout the whole season for a HC and give him a record-breaking 12 million dollar contract.

Quote:I'm sure it did some, but kickers have to deal with the effects of turf, wind, elements all over the league.
True...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:Honest question, for those who want Gus fired tomorrow, if you were Dave who would you tab as the interim coach for the remainder of the season.

Marrone because of his experience in Buffalo? DeWayne Walker because he was interim coach when Bradley's father passed away? Someone else on the staff?
Dave should exit with Gus if we are being honest. They are package deal. What has either done to deserve more of our money and dedication?

Gus...ya fired!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Gus...ya fired!

"We don't win anymore. We have stupid leaders. Their leaders are smart. We get beat in offense, defense, special teams. I want to win. I want to make the Jags great again."

[Image: gXiDXCw.jpg]

If I'm the jags owner, I trash those god awful helmets we have and bring back our jerseys from the 90's / early 2000's.
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]