Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Colts Game Day Thread - Second Half***

Quote:Its like you're on pins and needles just waiting to start these threads

Well, we are all on pins and needles just watching the Jags play in this game.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wow. They show Hasselbeck s TD on the game highlight. Nothing about Bortles or anything.
Exactly...even though Bortles is outplaying him.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Wow. They show Hasselbeck s TD on the game highlight. Nothing about Bortles or anything.

Eh, once we start winning they'll show our plays.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015, 02:37 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

The infamous badluck 2nd half thread....when will you people learn?

I still don't have tv

Quote:The infamous badluck 2nd half thread....when will you people learn?
Never!

I scoffed too, but lets be real. No one cares about the Jags right now. Give it a couple winning seasons.

Quote:Jaguars SHOULD have a bigger lead going into halftime, but the Colts scored a TD on a drive that featured FIVE (5) Jaguars defensive penalties, four of which continued drives on 3rd down that were otherwise stopped.

Very frustrating sequence.

Yuck.

Thanks.

"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

...and if we win, it won't be because the Jags outplayed the Colts, it will be because the Colts made too many mistakes.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Texans are being buried by the Falcons.

Besides the defensive meltdown on the one drive, my only complaint is the (once again) clock management at the end of the half. The Jags were playing for 3 points when they should've been trying to add 7 to the board.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

the jags are playing decent . just need to survive without further injuries. if they get healthy (which they should within the next two weeks) , they could make a big push in the second half of the season.  they do need to win this though .

'I think Yeldon struggles when he hits the whole and no room to go'.... an announcer says, HAHAHA - what RB in the league would be successful in that situation, of course theirs game changing backs that create holes but come-on, they don't just plow through an entire offensive line if there's no room. lets not be ridiculous about the situation....

Have to feel lucky that Luck isn't playing today. Barely winning this game and they don't even have their best player.

Quote:He's not getting any room to run.
Yes he is. He is picking the wrong lanes. See it every game.

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:Besides the defensive meltdown on the one drive, my only complaint is the (once again) clock management at the end of the half. The Jags were playing for 3 points when they should've been trying to add 7 to the board.

They couldn't convert a third down play and kicked a field goal, nothing there seemed like bad clock management to me.

Quote:Besides the defensive meltdown on the one drive, my only complaint is the (once again) clock management at the end of the half. The Jags were playing for 3 points when they should've been trying to add 7 to the board.
Ordinarily I might agree...but we are low on DBs and plus we get the ball to start the 3rd quarter.  If we score a TD this next drive, no harm done.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I'd rather take the 3 than throw a pick like last week.

This is HUGE...

Have I mentioned how huge this is? 

PS...  HUGE

Quote:...and if we win, it won't be because the Jags outplayed the Colts, it will be because the Colts made too many mistakes.

And Luck was out. I'm waiting for that one.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]