Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Luck is out!

Quote:I think it was Sims Walker.

Oh yeah... I was struggling to remember the name. Sims Walker was benched for being late.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Oh.. correction.

Hasselbeck beat the Jaguars 41-0.

The 45-17 game was Wilson in 2013.

McCown beat Hasslebake when he was leading the tacks in 2011.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Oh.. correction.

Hasselbeck beat the Jaguars 41-0.

The 45-17 game was Wilson in 2013.

2009 when Matt played for Seattle had 4 TD. Last season of significance was 2011 with Titans when he played us that December he only had 1 TD. Matt was cut when Titans went with Jake Lockler the next season. Matt has been with Colts last 2 seasons with no starts. Behind the current Colts O Line Matt will perform worse than Luck has. It should turn out to be a pretty good game. 

Can't wait til 4:30.

Quote:Oh yeah... I was struggling to remember the name. Sims Walker was benched for being late.

Ahh, our old buddy Simms-Walker. What is he up to these days?

Quote:With Luck out we should win by 2 scores.. If this is a 1 possession game with Hasselbake in the game, or we lose. Yikes. I would feel really uncomfortable if I was a Jags employee, every head may be on the chopping block. 
Easy there.

Granted he is 40 and rusty, but Hasselbeck DID take his team to a Super Bowl.

I will just be happy with a win....but very disappointed with a loss.

We have a chance to seize first place and bury the Colts (who play Houston in a short week and then New England).

Just win, Jags.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

This is going to be so embarrassing

If history is any indication of today's game, Matt "Aaron Rogers Tom Brady" Hassleback will light up the Jags.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:If history is any indication of today's game, Matt "Aaron Rogers Tom Brady" Hassleback will light up the Jags.

Very true. We have bad history against backup quarterbacks

It's still not official per NFL Network.  Luck is "not expected to play".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:This game is not played on the west coast. It's in Indy....

We suck on the west coast.

The point is we suck against the quarterback who will start today against the Colts. He burned us at Tennessee too.

Quote:The point is we suck against the quarterback who will start today against the Colts. He burned us at Tennessee too.
He hasn't started a game in 3 years.....

We should win this game.

Quote:This is going to be so embarrassing

Stop with the negative waves man. With all this negativity I am surprise any of you leave your houses for all the negative possibilities that could happen.Colts are not PaTRIOTS, Colts O line is really struggling, IMO Jags are coming out with a chip on their shoulder because of getting torched last week. Hasselbeck is going to have a tough time behing the Colts O Line. At least let's get through the 1st quarter before we start running because the sky is falling. C'mon Man Go Jags

Quote:Stop with the negative waves man. With all this negativity I am surprise any of you leave your houses for all the negative possibilities that could happen.Colts are not PaTRIOTS, Colts O line is really struggling, IMO Jags are coming out with a chip on their shoulder because of getting torched last week. Hasselbeck is going to have a tough time behing the Colts O Line. At least let's get through the 1st quarter before we start running because the sky is falling. C'mon Man Go Jags

Well we haven't really put pressure on opposing quarterbacks.

We are better than them today, but we always play down to the level of backups. Coverage will be the softest it's ever been and Hasslebeck will have all day in the pocket even when we blitz more than they have blocking.

If we lose we should personally trap Gus somewhere and make sure he never steps in the Everbank Field again!

Quote:Ahh, our old buddy Simms-Walker. What is he up to these days?

professional tweeter.

http://www.wthr.com/story/29858941/kravi...surprising

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Good stuff as usual Bullseye exactly what I am talking about there is no reason to think the end is near. For those of you who will not read it because it is too long. Local guy in Indy laying out how Hasselbeck played very poorly in Preseason along with all the problems that the Colts are now having in the regular season

Fortune favors the jaguars after the Brady suspension is over ruled. A win would big!!